My family stayed at this property for one week over the Thanksgiving holiday. After much deliberation about which hotel to choose, there are many other choices that are so much more expensive, I decided to go with what I know and appreciate. This property had everything my family needed and was a perfect fit for us. The service was quick and friendly, housekeeping was efficient and our room was always spotless with fresh linens and toiletries. We used the pool, hot tub, fitness center and the laundry. The indoor pool and hot tub was a treat before bed for us as east coast, eastern time zone travelers. We were typically up early for the 6am breakfast, 6am - 10am, and in bed before 9pm Denver time and never had any issues with noise. The breakfast was a wonderful value with a huge selection of hot and cold items each day and saved us a ton of money. If we were on the go and were in a hurry the bagged breakfast was perfect. I am a huge fan of the "fresh bed" and appreciate it for myself and my family, comfortable and CLEAN! 16th street mall and many attractions are within walking distance. We took a taxi to the Pepsi Center, Sports Authority Field, Children's Museum and the Zoo, for everything else we walked. We rented a car for only two days of our week long trip to explore Colorado Springs and the many scenic roadways, there is plenty of on street parking with meters (free at night) or the hotel will valet your vehicle for $20/day with unlimited use/checkouts. We were able to find on street parking both days, there is an Avis and Thrifty Rental within walking distance of the hotel. Taxis are readily available ALL over Denver, never a problem. The only issue is the expensive, $60+ taxi fare to/from the airport. There is a Subway Cafe and coffee shop across the street for quick/inexpensive meals for the whole family. My family felt safe at this location however I was STUNNED by the HUGE population of homeless people in the city of Denver, they are everywhere. I would absolutely recommend this property to any traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admire beautiful Rocky Mountain views, take in a sporting event or discover cultural activities when staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Downtown hotel. Conveniently located five blocks away from the convention center, we're close to restaurants, shopping, museums and more. Our Denver Downtown hotel is only three blocks away from the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, which features 300 plus stores and more than 50 restaurants. Find rides and attractions only a mile away at Elitch Gardens. Cheer on your favorite Colorado Rocky, Denver Bronco or Denver Nugget at Coors Field, Sports Authority at Mile High or the Pepsi Center. Start your day with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab a free On the Run Breakfast Bag, available Monday to Friday for a quick, healthy meal to go. Unwind in a guest room or accessible room offering one-king or two-queen bed room types. We offer one-bedroom, studio, and two-story suites with one-king or two-queen beds. Our rooms and suites feature a 37-inch flat panel HD TV with cable, video games and pay per view movies, a lap desk, mini-bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave and free WiFi. Enjoy staying at a hotel that offers thoughtful services and amenities while putting you in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Downtown
- Hampton Inn Denver
- Denver Hampton Inn