We stayed here for 2 nights, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Right as we got there the staff was very nice and helpful. The hot beverages and cookies in the lobby made you feel at home and comfortable. The building was clean and our room was beautiful. We were in the queen suite, but I would imagine all the rooms were that nice and clean. The pool was nice and the hot tub would make you never want to leave. It is also nice and close to Downtown Denver. Out most windows you can see beautiful skyscrapers and wonderful sights of Denver. It is in walking distance of 16th St. Mall. Each day we stayed, we walked downtown and hung out. It is also very close to the hospital for emergencies. When we woke, we ate the continental breakfast which was great. They even had bacon which most hotels don't have. Not only is it close to great places, but the staff members were amazing! John and Brianna both worked on Christmas and still gave outstanding service. If you are flying in to Denver or even just coming down to get away from it all, stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Denver, and enjoy relaxing, playing, walking downtown, and great service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admire beautiful Rocky Mountain views, take in a sporting event or discover cultural activities when staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Downtown hotel. Conveniently located five blocks away from the convention center, we're close to restaurants, shopping, museums and more. Our Denver Downtown hotel is only three blocks away from the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, which features 300 plus stores and more than 50 restaurants. Find rides and attractions only a mile away at Elitch Gardens. Cheer on your favorite Colorado Rocky, Denver Bronco or Denver Nugget at Coors Field, Sports Authority at Mile High or the Pepsi Center. Start your day with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab a free On the Run Breakfast Bag, available Monday to Friday for a quick, healthy meal to go. Unwind in a guest room or accessible room offering one-king or two-queen bed room types. We offer one-bedroom, studio, and two-story suites with one-king or two-queen beds. Our rooms and suites feature a 37-inch flat panel HD TV with cable, video games and pay per view movies, a lap desk, mini-bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave and free WiFi. Enjoy staying at a hotel that offers thoughtful services and amenities while putting you in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Downtown
- Hampton Inn Denver
- Denver Hampton Inn