“Great European Flavor”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Great European Flavor”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

And I don't just mean the food. If you go during a Czech Hockey or Soccer you will think you are in Prague. Katerina an immigrant from Slovakia was our server and she was wonderful. Don't recall the bar tender's name, but he was very helpful and attentive. The food is plentiful and tasty. Lots of American stuff on the menu, but you really should try the Czech entrees.

Greenwich, Connecticut
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Good food, awful location”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I heard about this Czech sports bar and because I am big fan of hockey I went. The location is awful - weird stores, gentlemen's club and tattoo parlors suround the bar. The decor and inside of the restaurant is also not very pretty and does not look clean. But the service was good - the server was pleasant Slovakian girl - and the food was surprisingly excellent. I had bramboraky (potato pancakes like with lots of garlic) and goulash with dumplings. Would I ever visit again? Probably yes but only because of the food or I hope they relocate or start doing delivery so I don't have to go to that area again.

Visited March 2014