All reviewsclose to downtownhighland areaceiling fanfront deskpepsi centerbroncos stadiumsports authority fieldelitch gardensgreat hotelmile high stadiumwithin walking distanceroom was cleancoors fieldwould stay here againfree breakfastrockies gamestaff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My husband and I travel frequently and seldom find lodging where we cannot think of a single improvement we would make, but this hotel fit that bill. Great location, free parking, walking distance to the downtown or to a bus stop, comfortable room, congenial employees. Can't imagine staying anywhere else when visiting Denver. Thanks to all who made our three night stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank clairv
Jake H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Speer Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thanks for the review. I’m very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. Hopefully we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I stayed here with a group of guys for the Great American Beer Festival for 4 nights and would recommend this place to anyone.

First off, the two things I always comment on at the beginning of every review (bed and shower). The beds are extremely comfortable. I didn't wake up once any night we were there. And the showers had great water pressure, so these are both good to go for anyone worried about anyone.

What made the trip was the staff, though. Everyone was extremely courteous and helpful, and it made the trip that much better. They serve a full breakfast every morning (for free) and always have 4 pots of coffee near the front desk 24/7. We went to a Broncos game and it was a 15 minute walk to the stadium. Cab rides to anywhere downtown worth going are $15 at the most, plus there were a couple of great restaurants nearby we walked/drove to (a great pizza place and a taproom with great food). In addition, it is literally right next to the interstate, so it's not hard to get anywhere, but you don't hear any traffic at night.

The last night we were there I had the pullout couch in our room and it broke when I tried to pull it out. I went to the front desk to ask about getting a rollaway, but they didn't have any. Christian was working the front desk and he did me one better, comping me an additional room for free. We had to be up at 3:45 AM to make it to the airport (25 minute drive) for our flight, so how huge it was for him to do that for me cannot be understated.

The service was so good it will make me look at Hampton Inn anywhere I travel before another hotel. You can't go wrong here. Give them your business!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank MTSUDaff

Thank you so much for the review! We work very hard to have the best employees possible, and it means a lot when they are recognized for their work by our guests. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Well staying at the nights inn a cross the road we couldn't even make it through the night we got up and went over to the Hampton. So polite and helpful were the desk man they offered us coffee and breakfast. As far is ratings go the Hampton would get a 5 star hotel the knights inn owned by ramada inn across the road gets a 5 star flea bag.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Motel was close to down town, located right off interstate 25, free parking is a great benefit compared to downtown alternatives, good assortment of items at breakfast. Clean rooms, quiet, very helpful staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Quite nice, good service. Very large, clean room. Tea/coffee free in lobby 24 hours a day. Snacks also available often; fruit or cookies. Great breakfast included. Location is out of the center of town, a bit of a walk to 16th street mall.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Jake H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Speer Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Thank you for the review. We are located just outside downtown, which is great if you like to go downtown but don’t want to be constantly stuck in traffic. We look forward to seeing you again!