We stayed at this hotel for one night while visiting Denver on vacation. It looks like a nearly-new hotel and everything was very clean. I think a developer must have bought the tiny bit of land and decided that they could fit a hotel there. Well, they did but it's a small "boutique" type Hampton, with a very cramped parking lot. Our rental car was small but we had trouble squeezing it in... I imagine folks with big SUVs would have to park in the overflow lot across the street. But the hotel is easy to find and just a couple of minutes from downtown Denver.
The smell of freshly baked cookies welcomed us when we checked in. The business center is off the lobby with two computers for guest use. The free wireless worked fine in our room. We had a corner room on the top floor which made it extremely quiet, although according to the hotel map our room was among the smallest ones. The room was bright and comfortable with some nice extras including a ceiling fan and extra mirrors, plus an additional counter outside the bathroom.
The immediate neighborhood looked safe but I wouldn't want to walk around at night. It seemed a lot trendier a few blocks farther north. The hotel staff recommended an Italian restaurant about 3 blocks north on Zuni. Great choice! The hotel breakfast was good and the coffee was excellent. Overall it was a nice stay and I'd stay here if I was in Denver in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you for your interest in the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Speer Blvd. We hope to be of assistance to you for any sleeping and/or meeting room needs. We look forward to hearing from you soon.Come experience our new “Cloud Nine” bedding collection. We’re so sure you’ll love it you may not want to leave your room! All rooms come equipped with microwave, refrigerator, in-room safe, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and hairdryer. Relieve some stress by visiting our fitness room and relax sore muscles in our whirlpool. An indoor pool may be just what you need to keep the kids busy for a couple hours. Enjoy the convenience of wireless internet access anywhere in the hotel. Don’t have your own personal computer? Feel free to use our business center 24 hours a day. Going to be here for a while? Throw a couple loads of laundry into our complimentary washer and dryer or leave the work to someone else with our same day dry cleaning and laundry service (M-F only). Finally, don’t forget to visit us daily for our delicious and complimentary hot deluxe breakfast served from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. every day. In a hurry? Grab an “On the Go” bag filled with nutritious breakfast items to start your day off just right. Best of all enjoy the convenience of being right outside of downtown without having to worry about high priced parking as our parking is free! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Speer Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver-Speer Boulevard
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Speer Boulevard Hotel Denver
- Hampton Inn Denver
- Denver Hampton Inn