Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,207 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallgreat locationfront desk stafftwo blocksvalet parkingnice hotelwithin walking distancehotel restaurantmountain viewwould definitely stay here againvalet servicebreakfast buffetcoffee makerpepsi centercookiescoors field
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2011

Everyone...yes, everyone...was friendly at this hotel. I did not pass one HGI employee that didn't say hello, ask me how my stay was going, ask if they could assist in anyway, etc. I am a Hilton Honors member and I have stayed at the finest hotels Hilton has to offer in the contiguous states. This place had better service than all of those. In addition, I have stayed at Hyatt's, Ritz's, numerous boutique hotels. Not one had this level of service at *every* customer touch point. The front desk provided directions and commentary on places I was considering dining at. The general cleaning crew held elevators and wished me well on my visit to Denver. The room cleaning crew not only acknowledged me with a hello but also asked if they could get me anything. I had an HVAC problem and the maintenance person brought me chilled water, a free dessert gift certificate, and had already investigated moving me to another room on his way up to my room. He was prompt and courteous. He engaged in thoughtful dialogue about Denver. He helped me move to the other room when he determined the HVAC unit required replacement. He even adjusted the room temperature in the other room. The food service was attentive. I got the free breakfast buffet. Food was consistently good. On the last day, I was in a rush and the server brought me a to-go cup for my green tea without prompting. I only wish every hotel had this great of service! I stayed at a Hilton in Milwaukee the next week and the people just weren't as friendly or engaging. I will not consider any other hotel the next time I visit downtown Denver.

Room Tip: Sign up for Hilton Honors and make request.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank cpuuri
DHinkle2, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2011

Dear cpuuri,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we are doing. We are thrilled to know you found every member of our team across all departments to be engaged and friendly. We strive to provide every guest with the world-class service the Hilton family of hotels is known for, and we are glad to hear you had an exceptional stay with us.

We appreciate your review, and we look forward to accommodating you at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver-Downtown on your next trip to Denver.

Reviewed 20 March 2011

My family visited Denver for the first time in March. We stayed one night in a Red Lion in a suburb, but realized we wanted to be downtown. We just happened upon the Hilton...it is wonderful. Clean, appealing decor, great pool/hot tub and work-out facility. Staff is friendly and helpful. We hope to come back soon.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Barbara R
DHinkle2, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2011

Dear Breiswig,

We are thrilled to hear you found our hotel to be clean, our staff to be friendly, and our amenities such as the fitness center and pool to be wonderful. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown. We are looking forward to your family's next trip to Denver.

Reviewed 15 March 2011

Dustin and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Nice rooms and comfy beds. Pool was to cold to swim in though.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank shaesgram
DHinkle2, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2011

Dear shaesgram,

We are delighted you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We apologize that the pool temperature was not warm enough for you to enjoy during your stay. I have passed your feedback about the pool on to our Engineering team in order to rectify the problem with the water temperature. Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to downtown Denver.

Reviewed 15 February 2011

I don't want my high score to indicate that this rivals a Ritz, but as an avid Hilton Garden Inn (HGI) customer, this is one of the best. The location by the convention center and 16th St pedestrian mall, makes it a great location. The restaurant/bar, Pi is a nice addition that you don’t get with the standard HGI restaurant facilities. The staff was excellent and the rooms were clear, quiet, and comfortable. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ChicagoOrange
DHinkle2, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2011

Dear ChicagoOrange,

We appreciate a frequent traveler such as yourself taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we are doing. Our team is pleased to know that you found our hotel to be one of the best Hilton Garden Inns you have stayed at.

Thank you very much for the review and we hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next trip to Denver.

Reviewed 8 February 2011

We arrived Friday night. All employees treated us with courtesy and were very friendly. The room was large, clean and comfortable. The price was perfect. Location was just off the 16th Street Mall in Denver, but within walking distance of many places. We had a great time there. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank cologan

Dear cologan,

Thank you very much for the kind review detailing your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver-Downtown. We are pleased you found the entire team to be courteous and friendly. On behalf of our staff, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to accommodating you on future stays in downtown Denver.