“OUTSTANDING HOTEL!”

Ranked #21 of 156 Hotels in Denver
Colorado Springs, United States
“OUTSTANDING HOTEL!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. From the moment they took my keys for my vehicle until the moment I checked out I never had a issue with a very friendly staff, wonderful food, clean room and GREAT service.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brian C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us as well as your great review. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
  • Korean first
Westminster, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Close to everything downtown Denver has to offer, this has become a holiday tradition for us. Staff is warm and welcoming, the rooms (especially the "jr. suites") are ultra comfortable, and the best of town (shows at the Denver Center for Performing Arts, movies/shopping at the Denver Pavilions, the Denver Art Museum and Clyfford Still museum, and Colorado History museum, and free 5-minute shuttle to dining & nightlife at Larimer Square & LoDo) is very close by; park the car & forget it for the weekend.
In season, Coors Field, the Pepsi Center, and Mile High stadium are a free shuttle ride & short walk away. On-site restaurant is fun, good for breakfasts, lots of off-site locations for all dining options are very nearby.
Highly recommended.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

$30 additional charge for parking, no help with luggage, wireless internet that did not work in my room, no heat in my room, no heat in the bar and bad food. Overall one of the worst experiences I ever had a hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank PBear2015
DSBelden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I apologize this stay did not meet your expectations and I will personally look in to the items you mentioned so that our next guests do not have the same issues that you experienced in your room. We aim to be the best hotel in Denver so I hope you will give us another opportunity the next time you are in the area!
Midland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

It was very clean, friendly staff and great bar! The breakfast was delicious, lots of choices. Definitely recommend staying here especially if you are going to the convention center for an event! Just walk across the street and you're there. Close to 16th street where everything is happening. Close to so many restaurants and all the action!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Gina,

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Saw a posted a fare on Booking.com, I booked 3 different nights and then received a call stating that they wanted to increase the fare by $87.

What a joke.

Will NEVER consider staying at this location.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank 1stBuy
Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept my apology for the error in the published rate. A data entry error allowed for a rate of $10 to be put online for a short amount of time and I'm sure you can understand that this was a mistake. We immediately corrected the issue and offered a significantly discounted rate to you and any other guest who booked this error. We do our very best to take care of each and every guest and I must apologize your experience was not pleasant.
Denver, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Everything was fantastic about this one night journey. The staff was friendly, the location was awesome and close to the free shuttle, and the room was clean and updated. Didn't have chance to visit the restaurant, but I heard from other guests that it was fantastic.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I appreciate your recent stay with us as well as the kind words regarding your time here. We hope to see you back soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

This is a great hotel and it's appearance in downtown doesn't do the interior justice. Beyond friendly staff. Super clean, great views, and very comfy.
The only negative for me was there wasn't an extra plug for my phone near the bed. Not a big deal, but it's nice to not have to unplug the lamp to charge the phone :)

• Stayed January 2014
I appreciate your review as well as your recent stay with us. I am glad your stay was a great success and we hope to see you back when your travels bring you to Denver!