Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$195
US$155
  • Breakfast included
US$203
US$186
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$158
  • Breakfast included
US$464
US$333
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$317
US$143
US$293
Hotels.com
1,208 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallgreat locationfront desk stafftwo blocksvalet parkingnice hotelwithin walking distancehotel restaurantmountain viewwould definitely stay here againvalet servicebreakfast buffetcoffee makerpepsi centercookiescoors field
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Great Location with plenty to do in the area. The room was Very good. we had a problem with the phone that was fixed quickly. The bar and Restaurant was good with so much around the area they have to be. All staff were Friendly and Helpful. We would stay again and stay at other HGI in future

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian B
Brian C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Brian,
I wanted to thank you for your most recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our staff. Please let us know if your travels bring you back to Denver as we would love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I only stayed one night at this location but it was a very nice place. The location is great, right down town near the convention center and convenient to the 16th street mall. The breakfast buffet in the morning was larger than I expected with great options for all diets. I'd stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Raymond B
Brian C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Raymond,
Thank you for your recent stay with us as well as your great review. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

The staff at Hilton Garden were so warm and welcoming the moment we drove up. They were eager to help in any way they were able. New to that area, we received directions to some very nice, affordable, and delectable restaurants even late at night. They were conscious of those in my group and lead me to places that were just right for us. I was impressed with the whole experience. I would like to recommend the Hilton Garden Inn - Downtown Denver to anyone in the area. I was completely satisfied with all of it!

• Stayed: February 2014

Reviewed 23 February 2014

It was OK overall. A few good things a few bad.

The location is great.
They let me check in several hours early which was much needed from being up at 3am for my flight and only have 4 hours of sleep.
The bar was great. Happy hour was great. The food was great (this I was actually surprised, happy hour and my dinner were fantastic).
It was nice to have a fridge and microwave in the room. I used both.

The bed was AWFUL!!!! Huge dip in it. I had to sleep on top of 4 pillows lined up so my back and hips wouldn't ache really badly.

My room was never cleaned the next day. Someone finally showed up after 4:00pm once I had already called and told them 1) it wasn't clean and 2) not to bother since I was going to be in for a nap. 4:00 to clean a room? Not cool.

The pool and spa were WAY over chlorinated. I had to leave after 20 minutes because it was burning my eyes and my head never even went in the water.

Everyone was nice, except I was told the valet would grab a cab for me but he couldn't be bothered, made me walk to the cab stand down to block. Not a huge deal but I was off to a very important meeting.

Overall...it was just OK. The bed was the only HUGE issue. I should have asked to move rooms but I have a feeling all the beds are like that with the "pillow top".

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Katy,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I apologize this stay did not meet your expectations and I will personally look in to the items you mentioned so that our next guests do not have the same issues that you experienced during your stay. We aim to be the best hotel in Denver so I hope you will give us another opportunity the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Had a 3 night stay at the Denver downtown Hilton Garden Inn. Nice hotel, good location, well run. Short walk to downtown restaurant, Larimor Street, & 16th. I would recommend this hotel because it is a very good value.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple