“Excellent stay in Downtown Denver!”

Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown
Ranked #24 of 157 Hotels in Denver
United States
“Excellent stay in Downtown Denver!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I have only had good experiences with Hilton Garden Inn. Highly recommended for the Downtown Denver location. Bar staff was very friendly and front desk was always helpful and welcomed me as soon as I came in the door.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brian C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Hello Rachel,
I wanted to thank you for your comments. I will make sure to pass them along to the team. Thanks again and we look forward to your next stay with us when in Denver.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Korean first
denver, United States
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Great location to convention center. Bed was very comfortable. The room could have been dusted a little better. Quite. Good size room. I would go back. The lobby was nice. There was hot coffee and water every am. Cookies in the evening.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brian C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Jill,
Thank your for your kind review. We are happy you enjoyed your most recent stay. I will pass your comments along to our housekeeping department. We appreciate the response and look forward to your next visit to Denver.
porto alegre,brasil
Reviewed 26 March 2014

localization for a meeting in denver is top,just in front of the convention center. take care when you are checking in, they charged my credit card $1600 immediately but nobody told me, I received a message from my card. at least they should warn you it's a preauthorization ( i hope they wont charge me). room not very clean, concierge very attentive, they charge every pachage you receive.
I think it's an expensive hotel regarding the quality. the only up is location.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your comments in regards to your most recent stay. I do apologize it was not explained that we run the card for authorizations at check in. I will pass along your comments to the front desk team to ensure we are accurately presenting our procedures to all guest in an effort to increase our customer service. I want to thank you again for choosing HGI Downtown and we look forward to your next visit.
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

For $200 a night the beds are not great! Should have stayed at the grand Hyatt or embassy suits...I'm not liking these thin, imitation "down" comforters.

The coffee isn't terrible they have keurigs in the room...but now I can't brew the coffee I brought from home.

Oh well. Enough complaining! We are off to the Denver zoo!!

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Jayson B
Brian C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Hello Lauren,
I wanted to thank you for your comments as well as apologize that your experience fell short of your expectations. We will pass along these comments to our team so we may continue improving in an effort to provide our guests with the level of comfort you expect. I hope you will give us another try if your travels bring you back to the Denver area. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Welcomed with a smile and promptly received my keys...the front desk let me know they also added my HHonors number to my folio for me. Nice way to start my stay in this spotless well appointed new property. The room was clean and not a thing out of place (even the towels were perfect)! Went down to the restaurant off the lobby for dinner. Hmmmm wish I could say they were as organized as the front desk but clearly there was an issue getting the food out of the kitchen. We were promptly greeted and seated and I will say the food was delicious. My travel partners that ordered room service said their food was great and the service was fast (about 15 minutes) so not sure what the glitch was. Went to my conference the next day and the bell staff stored my bags for me. When I picked them up at the end of the day it took them only 1 minute to grab and return! Talk about quick! We grabbed a cab which was right out front and dashed to the airport to catch an evening flight. Need I say more...I will return to this property...

Room Tip: Higher floors have nice views
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Brian C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
We here at the Hilton Garden Inn would like to thank you for your most recent stay as well as the kind review. I will pass along your remarks to our team and hope to see you soon when back in Denver.
Gunnison, Colorado
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Worst hilton Branch I've ever stayed in. When I spend that much money on a hotel I expect my money's worth. I've stayed in 60 dollar hotels with better service. I felt like I was being extremely judged by the employees by mine and my boyfriends off-beat appearance. Definitely staying at the Hyatt across the street next time.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Alimanny
DSBelden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your stay with us as well as your feedback. We aim to be the best hotel in Denver and I apologize that this was not the impression you got by staying at our property. We pride ourselves that team here is very diverse and unique so I personally apologize that you felt like there was any judgement based on your appearance. I do hope you give us another opportunity in the future and I would ask you contact me directly the next time your travels bring you to Denver!
Geelong, Australia
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Great Location with plenty to do in the area. The room was Very good. we had a problem with the phone that was fixed quickly. The bar and Restaurant was good with so much around the area they have to be. All staff were Friendly and Helpful. We would stay again and stay at other HGI in future

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brian B
Brian C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Brian,
I wanted to thank you for your most recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our staff. Please let us know if your travels bring you back to Denver as we would love to have you stay with us again.