“Superb Service”

Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown
Ranked #27 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Every time I passed the front desk, I was greeted with a salutation and a smile. The restaurant staff were attentive and accommodating. All of the staff were extremely knowledgeable. I was comfortable asking any staff any question and felt like I would get a quality response that gave me the information I needed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DSBelden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you for your stay with us as well as the great feedback about the staff. We take pride in being the friendliest hotel in Denver and I am glad this came across during your stay!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,186)

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Denver at least 2 times a month for business. Friendly staff, great service, and clean rooms. The hotel has a perfect location downtown. I never stay anywhere else when I am in Denver.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Drew, Thank you for the great review as well as your continued stays with us. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Paid for a Rocky Mountain View, and was not disappointed. ..
Front desk staff were very helpful....
The only black mark was trying to get some lunch at 3pm on a Sat from Pi restaurant and bar... There was only one member of staff working at the bar and restaurant. Unfortunately, he was elsewhere in the hotel when we wanted food.. After waiting about 10mins...when the member of staff did turn up....I felt like I was bothering him by asking him for food, and we decided to go elsewhere...

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
DSBelden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us as well as the review. I apologize the restaurant service was not prompt and we will look in to this right away. I hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Friendly and helpful staff, conveniently located. 2 blocks to 16th street mall. Nice, clean rooms, but bed was not as comfortable as I had hoped. In an area that I felt safe in. Could not say that about all areas of the city. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the great review. We love our location here in the city and I am glad you did as well. We hope to see you back the next time you are in Denver!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Very satisfied with the helpful and plesant staff. The room was ready when we arrived early. The accomadations were very good. Location was good for going to other places during our stay. Computer challenge was promptly solved by technical staff person. Staff also helped us with printing our air plane boording passes. Food was good in the Pi resturant (breakfast).

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the review Michael. I appreciate the kind words about the staff here and I will make sure your comments are shared with them. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Great customer service from the valet, front desk, across the street from the Colorado Convention Center. The hotel sign was hard to see so map quest the location. The hotel has a small but adequate fitness room with pool and hot tub. Three elevators that seemed to respond quickly. The in hotel restaurant served excellent food and many restaurant around and very near the 16th Street mall where there are many businesses and bars.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the excellent review. We hope to host you again when you are back in the Denver area!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I love staying at the Hilton Garden in Denver, CO. I will always stay there when visiting Denver, CO. They have the most comfortable beds I've found. Their staff is very helpful and friendly. They are very close to 16th street in Denver.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Sharlene! I am glad you have chosen us as your home in Denver and we hope to see you back soon!