“Quality Hotel in a Good Location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown

Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown
Ranked #21 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Madison, Georgia
“Quality Hotel in a Good Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Across from the Convention Center and not far from the 16th Street Promenade and the LoDo, this Hotel offered good location and good value as well as friendly and professional service. Our front desk agent did a great job finding me a room for a very early check-in and spent time w/ me explaining how to get to various attractions. The room instead has an adjustable mattress for firmness as well as Kurieg coffee maker. The gym is clean and well equipped and the restaurant had a good breakfast buffet, I'll be back.

Room Tip: As usual, corner rooms are more spacious
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DSBelden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
We appreciate you choosing the Hilton Garden Inn as well as your great review. We hope to see you back soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Korean first
Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel the same day I flew into Denver. Yeah, that's how I usually roll. Never been to Denver but this hotel had the perfect location. It's right across the street from The Convention Center which is usefull if you want to see Denver by bike, which I highly recommend. There's a B cycle (Denver's Bike sharing program) right across the street.

Also close by, less than 5 minutes walking is 16th street, which has a pedestrian only section with tons of bars, restaurants and crazy people around. There's a few colorful pianos in the middle of the street for anyone to play.

Regarding the Hotel itself , it's good modern looking, clean and friendly staff, but the best feature, again, it's its location.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
I am very glad you enjoyed your stay in Denver as well as the hotel. We love our location close to everything in the area and I'm glad you were able to take advantage of this to see the city!
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

The hotel is close to the Colorado Conference Centre and a couple of blocks over from 16th Street which is a great place for shops, bars and the like.
The room is the standard fare, but a good size with a coffee maker and a fridge. The room was quiet (barring an argument in a nearby room) and comfortable.
Good spot for a city stay, recommended.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your stay as well as the great review! I hope to see you back at the hotel soon!
Lombard, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I was in town for something at the convention center. The hotel was nice enough and the location was good. The area around the hotel is very nice with things all within walking distance. Here is my problem. I forgot my glasses in the room. I called and they called back and had them. They took my credit card info to ship them back to me. Then they never came. I called 5 or 6 more times until I got someone that said they never had them. Seems to me like they did. If they lost them they should have just said that.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank LostALot22
DSBelden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank you for your stay with us as well as the feedback. We make every effort to recover items that are left behind and I apologize we were not able to find your glasses. We will check one more time to make sure they are not here at the hotel and I will reach out to you again if we can find anything!
Baudette
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

We are not city folk, so staying in a downtown hotel is far beyond our norm. However we wanted to go to a Rockies game and this was our choice. The rooms are modern and clean.The beds were good if you like memory foam, which we do not. Front desk staff were very accommodating. My only complaint was the valet only parking for $33 per night. I realize this is downtown. but there was no mention of the parking situation on the website. Overall a good stay and only a couple blocks from the action.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DSBelden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us as well as the feedback! I hope you will come stay with us again in the future when your travel brings you to Denver!
Brighton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Every time I passed the front desk, I was greeted with a salutation and a smile. The restaurant staff were attentive and accommodating. All of the staff were extremely knowledgeable. I was comfortable asking any staff any question and felt like I would get a quality response that gave me the information I needed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your stay with us as well as the great feedback about the staff. We take pride in being the friendliest hotel in Denver and I am glad this came across during your stay!
Philadelpiha, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Denver at least 2 times a month for business. Friendly staff, great service, and clean rooms. The hotel has a perfect location downtown. I never stay anywhere else when I am in Denver.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Drew, Thank you for the great review as well as your continued stays with us. We look forward to seeing you back soon!