“Details”

Ranked #27 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Nashville, Tennessee
“Details”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love the Hilton product but this was not one of my better stays. Staff were very aloof, not welcoming at all!Some guests were offered bag breakfasts others were not. I was not even offered the choice of breakfast or points. Not the best experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DSBelden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Beverly - Thank you for your stay with us as well as the feedback. I apologize our team members did not seem friendly and I will make sure to address your comments with the staff. We appreciate your loyalty to Hilton and I hope you will give us another try when your travel brings you back to Denver!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Korean first
Herndon, Virginia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Overall, this hotel is well-located right across from the Colorado Convention Center in Downtown Denver. It's within a couple blocks of the 16th St walking mall and an easy stroll to dozens of excellent restaurants. Pretty standard hotel accommodations, room was clean, everything seemed to be functioning a-ok. Their beds can be adjusted to desired firmness, which was unique.

The only minor negative was that their kitchen closes at 10pm each night. Due to flight delays, I didn't arrive until after 10pm, and was rather hungry. Room service wasn't available, so I was given a list of takeout/delivery options. Unfortunately, it was really hard to gauge quality of choices from the list. In the end, I made a bad choice, getting really awful, cold, overpriced food that took over an hour to deliver. Not the hotel's fault, but it would have been nice if their room service at least lasted until midnight.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for the review! I apologize that the dining options in Denver were limited after 10pm and we were unable to help. We look forward to seeing you back at the hotel on your next trip to Denver!
Madison, Georgia
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Across from the Convention Center and not far from the 16th Street Promenade and the LoDo, this Hotel offered good location and good value as well as friendly and professional service. Our front desk agent did a great job finding me a room for a very early check-in and spent time w/ me explaining how to get to various attractions. The room instead has an adjustable mattress for firmness as well as Kurieg coffee maker. The gym is clean and well equipped and the restaurant had a good breakfast buffet, I'll be back.

Room Tip: As usual, corner rooms are more spacious
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
We appreciate you choosing the Hilton Garden Inn as well as your great review. We hope to see you back soon!
Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel the same day I flew into Denver. Yeah, that's how I usually roll. Never been to Denver but this hotel had the perfect location. It's right across the street from The Convention Center which is usefull if you want to see Denver by bike, which I highly recommend. There's a B cycle (Denver's Bike sharing program) right across the street.

Also close by, less than 5 minutes walking is 16th street, which has a pedestrian only section with tons of bars, restaurants and crazy people around. There's a few colorful pianos in the middle of the street for anyone to play.

Regarding the Hotel itself , it's good modern looking, clean and friendly staff, but the best feature, again, it's its location.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
I am very glad you enjoyed your stay in Denver as well as the hotel. We love our location close to everything in the area and I'm glad you were able to take advantage of this to see the city!
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The hotel is close to the Colorado Conference Centre and a couple of blocks over from 16th Street which is a great place for shops, bars and the like.
The room is the standard fare, but a good size with a coffee maker and a fridge. The room was quiet (barring an argument in a nearby room) and comfortable.
Good spot for a city stay, recommended.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your stay as well as the great review! I hope to see you back at the hotel soon!
Lombard, Illinois
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I was in town for something at the convention center. The hotel was nice enough and the location was good. The area around the hotel is very nice with things all within walking distance. Here is my problem. I forgot my glasses in the room. I called and they called back and had them. They took my credit card info to ship them back to me. Then they never came. I called 5 or 6 more times until I got someone that said they never had them. Seems to me like they did. If they lost them they should have just said that.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank LostALot22
DSBelden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank you for your stay with us as well as the feedback. We make every effort to recover items that are left behind and I apologize we were not able to find your glasses. We will check one more time to make sure they are not here at the hotel and I will reach out to you again if we can find anything!
Baudette
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We are not city folk, so staying in a downtown hotel is far beyond our norm. However we wanted to go to a Rockies game and this was our choice. The rooms are modern and clean.The beds were good if you like memory foam, which we do not. Front desk staff were very accommodating. My only complaint was the valet only parking for $33 per night. I realize this is downtown. but there was no mention of the parking situation on the website. Overall a good stay and only a couple blocks from the action.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
DSBelden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us as well as the feedback! I hope you will come stay with us again in the future when your travel brings you to Denver!