“Couldn't have been nicer...”

Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown
Ranked #26 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 31 May 2014

And with this I am talking about the staff. Nothing is too much trouble or so it seems.

We were here just two nights and have absolutely nothing to complain about. Room was clean and comfortable. Swimming pool was fine for just 3 of us, possibly wouldn't be so good if busy. Easy walk to many interesting areas of Downtown Denver but also plenty of limos & cabs available if necessary.
Good value breakfast in Pi

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
DSBelden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

I appreciate your recent stay with us as well as the great feedback. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travel brings you to Denver!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love the Hilton product but this was not one of my better stays. Staff were very aloof, not welcoming at all!Some guests were offered bag breakfasts others were not. I was not even offered the choice of breakfast or points. Not the best experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DSBelden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Beverly - Thank you for your stay with us as well as the feedback. I apologize our team members did not seem friendly and I will make sure to address your comments with the staff. We appreciate your loyalty to Hilton and I hope you will give us another try when your travel brings you back to Denver!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Overall, this hotel is well-located right across from the Colorado Convention Center in Downtown Denver. It's within a couple blocks of the 16th St walking mall and an easy stroll to dozens of excellent restaurants. Pretty standard hotel accommodations, room was clean, everything seemed to be functioning a-ok. Their beds can be adjusted to desired firmness, which was unique.

The only minor negative was that their kitchen closes at 10pm each night. Due to flight delays, I didn't arrive until after 10pm, and was rather hungry. Room service wasn't available, so I was given a list of takeout/delivery options. Unfortunately, it was really hard to gauge quality of choices from the list. In the end, I made a bad choice, getting really awful, cold, overpriced food that took over an hour to deliver. Not the hotel's fault, but it would have been nice if their room service at least lasted until midnight.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the review! I apologize that the dining options in Denver were limited after 10pm and we were unable to help. We look forward to seeing you back at the hotel on your next trip to Denver!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Across from the Convention Center and not far from the 16th Street Promenade and the LoDo, this Hotel offered good location and good value as well as friendly and professional service. Our front desk agent did a great job finding me a room for a very early check-in and spent time w/ me explaining how to get to various attractions. The room instead has an adjustable mattress for firmness as well as Kurieg coffee maker. The gym is clean and well equipped and the restaurant had a good breakfast buffet, I'll be back.

Room Tip: As usual, corner rooms are more spacious
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

We appreciate you choosing the Hilton Garden Inn as well as your great review. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel the same day I flew into Denver. Yeah, that's how I usually roll. Never been to Denver but this hotel had the perfect location. It's right across the street from The Convention Center which is usefull if you want to see Denver by bike, which I highly recommend. There's a B cycle (Denver's Bike sharing program) right across the street.

Also close by, less than 5 minutes walking is 16th street, which has a pedestrian only section with tons of bars, restaurants and crazy people around. There's a few colorful pianos in the middle of the street for anyone to play.

Regarding the Hotel itself , it's good modern looking, clean and friendly staff, but the best feature, again, it's its location.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

I am very glad you enjoyed your stay in Denver as well as the hotel. We love our location close to everything in the area and I'm glad you were able to take advantage of this to see the city!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The hotel is close to the Colorado Conference Centre and a couple of blocks over from 16th Street which is a great place for shops, bars and the like.
The room is the standard fare, but a good size with a coffee maker and a fridge. The room was quiet (barring an argument in a nearby room) and comfortable.
Good spot for a city stay, recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your stay as well as the great review! I hope to see you back at the hotel soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I was in town for something at the convention center. The hotel was nice enough and the location was good. The area around the hotel is very nice with things all within walking distance. Here is my problem. I forgot my glasses in the room. I called and they called back and had them. They took my credit card info to ship them back to me. Then they never came. I called 5 or 6 more times until I got someone that said they never had them. Seems to me like they did. If they lost them they should have just said that.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank LostALot22
DSBelden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for your stay with us as well as the feedback. We make every effort to recover items that are left behind and I apologize we were not able to find your glasses. We will check one more time to make sure they are not here at the hotel and I will reach out to you again if we can find anything!