“Location, location, location!”

Ranked #21 of 156 Hotels in Denver
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Location, location, location!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

This hotel is located one and half blocks off of 16th street. Close enough to all of the happenings, but far enough away for some quiet time also. The convention center is less than a block away going west. I love to walk and use public transportation, so hotel was ideal. The staff were very helpful and attentive to all my needs. My room was very clean and the bed was Outstanding! This made my three days fly by. I would have stayed longer if weren't for work. I will return with the family.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Brian C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Thank you for the review of your most recent stay. We are always pleased to hear our guests enjoyed their time with us. I will pass along your comments to the whole team. We look forward to your next stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
  • Korean first
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

Spent 3 days in Denver and the experience was terrific. Room and bathroom were very clean. Nothing fancy, but a great place to get work done. The only thing is the bar closes at 11pm, why so early? The boardrooms were great though at times it seems they ran of our food a little too quickly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brian C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
The staff here would like to thank you for sharing your time at the HGI Denver Downtown on Trip Advisor. We are always happy when our guests enjoyed their stay. We hope to see you again, let us know if we can assist with a reservation.
Houston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

This hotel in Denver is located very close to the 16th street Mall area in downtown Denver, and is close to shopping, restaurants and offices. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the restaurant and in room dining were great.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We are very pleased you enjoyed your time at the hotel. We hope to see you again when your back in Denver.
Casper, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

My son, his friend and I stayed at this hotel for two nights to attend a Colorado Rockies game. Hotel was spotless, all staff were very friendly and helpful. Valet asked if I needed directions as I was leaving the hotel, without me having to ask first. We were able to sleep late in the morning because the hotel was absolutely silent in the morning. It was wonderful! No noisy housekeeping staff letting doors slam against the metal security bar to keep the door from shutting (one of my pet peeves in hotels).
Restaurant was a little pricey, but not out of line with what hotel restaurants charge in the area. We certainly could have walked to two blocks to the 16th Street Mall for cheaper food, but chose the convenience of the hotel. Can't really complain. Food was okay.
Location is excellent to enjoy the sights and sounds of downtown Denver.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ang61660
Thank you for the kind comments in regards to your stay. The staff here is always excited when our guests enjoy their time with us. Let us know when you are back in town. We would love to have you stay with us again.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for three need nights while in Denver. My hubby and I had never been to Denver. We've stayed in other Garden Inn's. They have always been clean and up to date. This property is no exception.

The valets were prompt and very friendly. The front desk staff was just okay. They asked every morning when we stopped by for directions, a bottle of water, etc... "checking out?" I guess they dont get many multi night guests due to the location. After the second morning I found it sort of funny. My hubby kept telling me they really are trying to get rid of me. :)

Something a bit more serious, we arrived back at our room one evening at 10:30 pm to find our room propped open. The cleaning people never closed the door behind them. Luckily everything seemed in order an accounted for. If I had been staying alone, that would have totally freaked me out. Luckily I wasn't.

Good walking location to all the eating spots downtown.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent stay with us. I do apologize as it sounds your stay didn't meet all expectations. I will certainly speak with our housekeeping staff as well as the front desk agents in an effort to continue our training so we provide the best possible service to all our guests. Please let us know if your plans bring you back to Denver as we would love the opportunity to provide the level of service we all have come to expect from the HGI Denver Downtown.
Colorado Springs, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

My daughters and I stayed at this hotel for a weekend get away. The staff across the Hilton Brand is extremely professional and the hospitality is consistent. We enjoyed the pleasure of this experience during our stay. The location is walkable to all downtown hot spots, and a short distance to hiking, bike paths, and other Denver attractions. The exercise facilities are above average for downtown hotels in most cities.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brian C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent stay. We are always pleased when our guests enjoyed their time with us. Let us know when you are back in Denver. We hope to see you soon.
Mackay, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Loved this place. Reception was friendly and helpful. Close to 16th Street Mall and the big blue bear....all easy walking distance. Beds were comfy as. Enjoyed a drink or two at the bar during happy hour. Glass of wine was only $3! Laundry facilities were excellent! and cheap too compared to other places we had stayed. The barman was super friendly and very informative about Denver and surrounding places to visit. Would highly recommend this place and stay there again!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street for a better view