“Next time I come to Denver...you can count on me staying at this hotel.”

Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown
Ranked #24 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Next time I come to Denver...you can count on me staying at this hotel.”
Reviewed 21 October 2009

I would like to say a big thanks to Jason for having my room ready for me when I came in for early check in. He told me the day before that they were sold out, but he would do his best to have a room ready for me by the time I arrived from Denver International Airport.

The front desk staff was helpful in finding my way around downtown and in answering all of my questions. Top notch staff... Top notch service. My fiance and I had a great time and the city was very clean. Everything was in walking distance, shopping, great dining, and lots of entertainment.

Thanks for a great stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Best regards,

Alison Long
(Indianapolis, IN)

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 1 October 2009

Second year staying here after attending a conference. Without a doubt the most consistent good service across all departments (front desk, valet, wait staff, etc.). Great location as well and rooms are fresh and new.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
Montana
Reviewed 30 September 2009

This was a very clean motel with great amenities. Walking distance to downtown 16th street mall. Staff was great would definately recommend. We will stay here for future visits.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
CT
Reviewed 28 September 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for two nights in order to attend the Great American Beer Festival. The location was fantastic--across the street from the Colorado Convention Center and a five minute easy walk to the 16th Street Mall. As we had opted to not rent a car, the proximity of these items was important to us and came through "as advertised." When we arrived, our room was ready and we were given a "welcome gift" of two water bottles and cookies. The staff we helpful in giving directions and answering all of our questions.

Our only complaint was that the A/C in the room did not seem to be functioning properly, as we set it as low as possible (60 degrees) but the room temperature constantly read 72. We thought it would adjust itself while we were out and never did. We should have asked them to look into it but did not. Also, there is no fan in the bathroom to defog after a shower and everything in the room, including tissues, etc., became damp because of it.

Although the price was a bit higher than some of the other hotels a few blocks away, we thought it was worth the price because of the easy access to the convention center and the restaurants of the 16th street mall.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Fremont, California
Reviewed 2 September 2009

This hotel is one block from the Convention Center and offers very nice room with very comfortable bed. The room also has a small refrigerator and a microwave. As usual for HGI, its business center is great. The only drawback is the constant rumbling noise from the central air. Even if I turned off my own AC, I could still hear that noise. This was not a problem until I was trying to go to sleep. After they switched me from 11th to 9th, the noise level was lower but it's still there.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed 14 July 2009

The Hilton family of hotels made me proud again. Not only was the room great (clean, confortable), the beds sleep-inducing (though I was skeptical of the whole "dial-a-stiffness" thing), the sheets fantastic, etc., but the location and the price were truly unbeatable. Merely two blocks from 16th Street, you won't find a hotel of this quality at such a price anywhere else. (I"ve stayed at the Best Western for a similar price, but their rooms were half the size and poorly maintained).

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Steamboat Springs, CO
Reviewed 25 March 2009

This was a wonderful hotel. Clean, new, bright, with excellent location. Valet parking staff great; parking was secure (made us feel comfortable to leave our bikes in the truck). Rooms were modern, warm, comfortable; bar, microwave, refrigerator; HDTV (awesome); large closet; high speed internet. And the beds!!!! The beds were wonderfully comfortable. Clean, fresh linens; everything was so inviting and warm. The front desk staff was friendly and welcoming. And the ancillary staff (the guy sprucing up the lobby, coffee area, etc)....was always friendly, said hello and good morning. Lobby coffee (complimentary) was wonderful. The afternoon cookies were a nice surprise. Excellent location across from Convention Center. Excellent value for the price. Lobby very chic, clean, and tasteful.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business