“Excellent guides”

The Mile High Wine Tour in Denver
Ranked #2 of 69 Food & Drink in Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: There is nothing like local knowledge of where to go and what to do. Sit back and relax while we handle all the details for your wine adventure. We offer custom designed private wine tours in the Mile High City downtown areas exploring the "Roads Less Traveled" urban wine venues in unpretentious cool style and total comfort.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Busan, South Korea
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent guides”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

First and foremost, I felt my guide, Felipe did a superb job. Not only was he informative but was actually quite friendly while remaining professional. I was satisfied with the wine offerings and how it was paired with the food. I'm new to wine tasting but this tour made me definitely want to frequent this kind of outing more often. Thanks guys!

2 Thank Barun S
Felipe Y, Owner at Mile High Wine Tours, responded to this review, 28 February 2016
Hello Barun,

We are glad your wine tasting outing was to your liking. We strive to be as professional as possible while retaining personal level of customer service on all of our wine tours.
Although, we are one of many things to do in Denver we pride ourselves that time and time again guests rate us as one of the top attractions in Denver and in the food and drink industry.

We look forward to hosting you on your next wine outing!

Felipe Y | Mile High Wine Tours

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My Highest Recommendation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Felipe and his crew put together an first-rate experience with this wine tour. The wine selections were unique, the guide was quite informative, and the entire experience was super fun--as events organized by Felipe always are! We were a smaller group, but this could easily be something you invite all of your friends to for a bigger party. One of the wineries even had a place where groups can take painting classes while sampling the wines, which I didn't get a chance to do this time but looked like a lot of fun. Whether you're an out-of-towner, or a Denver native looking to do something different, I highly recommend going on this tour--and inviting your friends as well!

3 Thank Kent S
southeast
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Very quaint, location is not what you would expect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

We actually thought we had gotten lost since this tasting room was in an industrial area of town. A couple was leaving as we entered and we had the place to ourselves. There are cute tables everywhere and we choose to sit there instead of the tasting bar. They have happy most days so that you can enjoy and entire glass of wine. He was kind to allow us to taste 2-3 wines for free since the menu stated tastings had a charge. They are open late into the evening so it was a great place to good before headed to dinner. I did purchase a good of the Cabernet which was yummy!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank cometexp
The wineries in Denver are all in Urban areas of the city. They boast many award-winning wines that are comparable to some of the Nation's and the World's top vintners.

Kind Regards,
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent way to spend an afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I wouldn't consider myself a wine aficionado or anything, but I (as well as the three other people in my group) were beyond satisfied with the quality of the wines we tasted. We were looking to do something unique, but a helicopter ride or typical brewery visit seemed like expensive/stale ideas. This wine tour is the perfect combination of value and price, and the tour guide was very energetic and friendly. There are so many wines to taste at each location that I know my buddies and I will do this tour again this summer.

2 Thank Jordan M
Felipe Y, Manager at Mile High Wine Tours, responded to this review, 13 June 2016
Thank you Jordan for the kind review! We are pleased that you and your friends enjoyed your tour and we would love to have you join us again for another one soon!

Cheers!

Gina J. - Reservations Manager
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“"Great time had by all!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Loooved the winery tour! Our driver Jordan was great!! It was a very fun and interesting tour! The food pairing that was provided was delicious! I hesitated to go on this tour, but it was the highlight of our whole trip. Highly recommend!!! A great day all in all! Thanks Jordan and Felipe!

3 Thank sejungj2014
Dear Sejung,

We had a great time hosting you on your wine tour while you visited Colorado. The wine in Colorado is ever-changing so we hope you will visit the US again soon and join another exciting wine tasting adventure.

Cheers!