Free cancellation until 31/07
US$188
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

US$221
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
US$199
US$176
Westin.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$145
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$152
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$120
QualityInn
US$215
US$171
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$131
  • Breakfast included
US$166
Doubletree.com
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$298
US$253
  • Pool
All reviewsfree popcornevening foodindoor outdoor poolprairie dogsevening kickbackbass pro shopsuper targetfree breakfast and dinnerlight dinnerhot tubstapleton areafridge and microwavedouble queenhappy hourhot itemstwo room suitewaffle maker
Reviewed 11 August 2017

This hotel was amazing for the price. It was a super nice hotel. They have kickback at 5:30 which is essentially free dinner. They have free popcorn and soda until 10pm, and free breakfast. Very modern and clean. The rooms are super nice as well as bathrooms. The bathrooms are spacious and have convenient shampoo/conditioner/body soap in big dispensers located on the shower wall (not tiny useless travel bottles). The wifi is good and works well even though there was an abundance of people there. The staff is nice and helpful. They also have a 'pantry' stocked with traveling supplies, drinks, freezer meals, ice cream, chips, candy, microwave soup/chef boyardee which is super helpful for late night cravings or hunger. This hotel is not located downtown but it is right off the highway and only a short drive to downtown. Would stay again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abby H
Reviewed 10 August 2017

This was a good hotel but didn't really wow me. It has a nice location, nice staff and some of the amenities are great for families like the evening snack / meal and the breakfast is ok. I think the evening snack/meal is better than the breakfast. The hotel is clean and the room is a decent size.

The hotel was extremely loud. It seemed that we heard doors opening / closing all the time. Late at night, early in the morning. The pool was packed. Would we stay here again? For the price, it is a good deal! I may choose to try somewhere else next time if they are that busy.

Nothing stood out that was 'bad' about the hotel...just wasn't all that I thought it could be.

Room Tip: Get there before 7 for the evening snack that could be a meal
Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Great service, great indoor/outdoor pool all seasons, and hot tub. Happy Hour each night for guests. close to downtown and malls, right off the highway, not noise is not a problem. Rooms are spacious.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We recently booked a room at this hotel for 3 adults and 2 children. I called ahead to be sure we would be able to get a roll-away bed in our room for the extra kid. I was told that yes they would have one in my room. When we arrived at the hotel there was only one clerk and about 7 of us trying to check in. After waiting to get checked in the clerk told me I was reserved for 1 adult. I said no that it was for 3 adults and 2 kids. She was like oh ok. I also told her that I had specifically requested a roll-away in our room and would it be there? She said she hoped so. Of course when we got to the room no roll-away. I called down and was told they didn't have any roll-aways left. My family and I had been traveling for 10 hours by car. I went down to talk to the manager. He was running around trying to refill the food for the "kick-back" and was flustered when I asked to speak with him about the situation. I explained and he simply stated that the employee I spoke with "should have known better than to promise a roll-away" and "I can't give you what I don't have". I asked him if they had another room available that had at least a couch for the child to sleep on. His answer was that they had no other rooms available and handed me a set of bedding for my child to sleep on the floor. Very poor customer service. Manager was rude and unapologetic. I later came down to get towels and the Manager made me wait, while he was rude to another guest, to get towels since there were none in the pool area. I later saw this manager vacuuming the carpet in the front lobby. I can understand running lean on personnel, but not to the point where service becomes non-existent. The only saving grace was the breakfast the next morning.

Room Tip: make sure you don't rely on needing a roll-away bed.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Lynda P
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Drury Hotels takes feedback very seriously as a way to improve on our guest experience. No one wants a guest to have an unmet expectation which is clearly what happened when we ran out of roll-away beds during your stay. We will be looking into ideas on how to make sure we are able to fulfill roll away bed requests that exceed our inventory. I hope you will give us another chance next time your travels bring you back to Denver!

Sincerely;

Dave M.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a long weekend. It is right off the interstate near the airport and close to shopping and restaurants. Rocky Mountain National Park was only 1.5 hours away and both Denver and Boulder were even closer. The king room we received was spacious and nice. Even though we were near the stairwell, we heard very little noise. The beds were decent as well allowing us to sleep very well. The price was also fantastic and included breakfast and drinks at night (though we did not get any drinks). Overall this was a very nice stay and I look forward to coming back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple