“Near the airport”

Ranked #54 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Perrysburg, Ohio, United States
“Near the airport”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

One night stay. Comfortable bed and pillows. Appreciated that the window actually opened so I could enjoy the fresh air! Not much nearby as far as dining options. Bartender was friendly, even gave me a taste of the 2 available chardonnays before choosing. Several guests were there watching Monday night football. The breakfast was well stocked and tasty as I dashed out at 6 am.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Avon, Ohio
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stayed here for five nights with our adult daughter and would stay here again. This hotel is located east of Denver and most of the sights we wanted to see are west of Denver, so we had somewhat of a drive most mornings. Our only issue with the room was the microwave kept beeping and we couldn't figure out why, so we just unplugged it. The breakfast buffet was very good.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Truckee, California
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I have stayed here a number of times while passing through Denver. It is convenient, clost to airport. About the same quality as you would expect at Springhill. Free breakfast, small bar in the evening. A short walk to an Italian restaurant and Ruby Tuesdays. About 1 block away.

The fitness center is small but adequate and there is an indoor pool. The only drawback is the free shuttle has inconsistent arrival and departure times. I always call, when I arrive at the airport for a pickup.

Room Tip: On the opposite side of the freeway, although it is some distance away. The place is pretty quiet.

Wyoming, New York
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I stayed for 3 nights and what a hotel. We had no hot water for a shower. The breakfast area and eating area are poorly stocked. I had to find the breakfast lady who was in a room behind the front desk playing computer games on her phone to tell her they were out of coffee. The eggs were not cooked properly and once the coffee was refilled I had to find the breakfast lady again who was back playing computer games again because they were out of coffee cream and stir sticks.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Taryn C, Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Having great service in the breakfast area can really make or break the impression a guest receives from a hotel - that sunny face in the morning that gives you a warm greeting and great service can be the best start to someone's day! Our hotel team is very pleased that one of our associates has recently been promoted to be our lead breakfast champion - she embodies the Marriott culture and values and truly knows what it means to love to give guests the best in food offerings and service! Please stop in again the next time that you are travelling through Denver - I don't think that a future experience will disappoint!

Kind regards,
The Springhill Suites Denver Airport Team
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I travel over 300 days a year for work. I have stayed in this town for several weeks in the years past. I usually stay at the la Quinta but the spring hill is by far a better stay. The breakfast is great. They have hot things and crossaints, meats, and cheeses. Great. William at the front desk was very nice and helpful to me. I had an issue with the water temp in mike room and William reckified the issue and offered some refreshments for my trouble. Great service. They bar was not good. I will not go back. They drinks way overpriced and the gross chips and salsa you can keep and feed to the animals. So overall great stay. Inside info if you stay for more than 10 consecutive nights your rate is around $75..

Room Tip: I would stay here again.
Dear Guest,

William is just one of the many fantastic guest service representatives at our hotel - he is a great front desk associate and we are proud that he is an associate!

We are in the process of upgrading our lounge offerings, and it would be wonderful to have you back and experience what a difference it is if you choose one of our new appetizers or desserts in the cocktail bar. Our lounge is open every single night, from 5:00 pm until 11:00 pm. Just one more way that we are reaching out to do more for our guests!

Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are travelling through Denver!

Warm regards,
The Springhill Suites Denver Airport Team
Aspen, Colorado
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I had an unexpected layover in Denver as my final leg was cancelled. All I wanted was a hot bath. As soon as I checked in and got undressed, no hot water. I called the front desk no answer. I went to the front desk she suggested I change rooms. I told her that I doubted the rooms have a different boiler? She said "I don't know nothin about that kind u stuff mam with a blank face." I asked her to please check alternate room for me for hot water which she reluctantly did. While I waited in my room with my seven year old asleep all ready , I turned on the tv to a fuzzy screen that remained on every channel. The front desk woman came by , no hot water but she suggested I change rooms to where the tv worked. She had a maintenance man on the way about the hot water.
So I know, maintenance issues but It was not a great experience. I had hot water in the morning. Apparently the boiler got shut off????? I guess I was the only one who wanted a hot shower before bed at 11pm in the whole hotel? The front desk girl acted like no one else said anything and I was demanding?? All I can say is I didn't know hot water makes me high maintenance ?

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Guest,

It is always unfortunate and sometimes frustrating when something such as hot water temporarily going down. I am happy to report that the evening this took place, our maintenance engineer arrived to the hotel about 15 minutes after the call was made from the front desk and the hot water was back up and running within the hour! We are so grateful for the wonderful associates on our team who can turn an issue like this into an opportunity to really make a difference (and do so quickly and efficiently!) for our guests!

Being reliable, efficient, and all about pleasing our guests is what we strive to be here at the Springhill Suites Denver Airport. And, each instance where this goal may not met is an opportunity to turn it around and give even better service at the next chance! We would love to welcome you back to our hotel again in the future to see what our team is really made of, and show that the Springhill Suites Denver Airport believes in the Marriott way!

Warm regards,
Springhill Suites Denver Airport Staff
Visalia, California
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Great location, very quiet room. As I had no business (this trip) in Denver proper, the proximity to the car rental agencies (that are not on airport property), and to the airport itself was just what I was looking for. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I am a large person (6' 3"/305 lbs) and am picky about mattresses; the mattress here was great - no pressure points during the night and the mattress didn't feel "hollow" like the Embassy in downtown Denver did last week.
Only complaint was the scrambled eggs served during breakfast had an odd, unpleasing taste; the other foods were tasty and plentiful - I ate at 6:45 the first day, 9:45 the second.
If you're looking for fast food or other chain restuarant choices (aside from the TGI Friday's and DiCicco's Italian in the parking lot), head south on Tower Rd for a couple of miles and you'll have a good selection.

Room Tip: When you need to head north on Tower Rd, the best way is to exit the hotel parking lot to the south...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business