“Perfect for a quick stop over” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites Denver Airport

SpringHill Suites Denver Airport
Ranked #53 of 154 Hotels in Denver
RI
“Perfect for a quick stop over”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

My family and I were visiting Colorado and had an early morning flight out of denver and chose to stay close to the hotel. We arrived later in the evening and had a swift , and friendly check in. The gentleman at the desk was helpful with information and got us booked on the shuttle for the airport at the time we needed. As well as giving my husband the detailed information for airport pick up as he was dropping the rental car off that evening and coming back to hotel. The room it self was spacious and clean and filled all our needs for a quick stop over.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Eldridge, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Springhill Suites are conveniently located near the airport. The staff were friendly and very helpful and went out of their way to assist. The rooms were large, well appointed and very clean. Although you are close to the airport it was very quiet! The free shuttle service was greatly appreciated!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Pensacola
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I am starting this review by saying that I gave this property 4 days to respond to my email before I posted this review.
I arrived and checked into the hotel. All was fine with my room and I slept great. However, the next morning changed my opinion. I went down to the breakfast bar at about 20 minutes before closing. It is a small, crowded area that was made even smaller by the large cart in the area (so the attendant could tear down breakfast). I saw the waffle "station" area crusted over with spilled batter, the cooler had 2 yogurt and an open milk, the skim milk was an empty pitcher, the rest of the bar covered with spilled food and drink. Almost all food was gone and what remained was beyond tired and dried out. When I asked the attendant about refilled she said it was two minutes to closing (not). She then preceded to refill only the water picture, did not wipe anything down and did not add anything. I did not have my phone with me or I would have "proof" of said unsanitary food service. I did not receive a bill under my door so when I asked the front desk for it and commented on the disgrace of the breakfast bar, he agreed and urged me to contact the manager and that he too would provide her with my info. She did email me that day (7/12) asking for more info. On 7/13 I emailed my detailed list of issues. I have yet to have a response from this property. My advise: choose another property at Denver Airport and avoid this one.

Room Tip: Pick another property
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Park Hills, KY (just outside Cincinnati)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

After spending a week with friends in Denver, we had an early flight one morning so we decided to get a room with shuttle instead of getting an early ride. The Springhill was the cheapest of the Marriott properties close by and we have had good luck with them in the past. Clean, spacious room with a good breakfast. The shuttle was great. We will stay here again if we have another early flight.

• Stayed June 2014
Bristol, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Terrific location as it is close to the airport and major highways making travel to Colorado Springs, Denver or Boulder very easy. The hotel staff was pleasant and helpful. The hotel was clean and comfortable. They offer shuttle service to the airport to top it off!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Coppell, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel was a great location for our group - a soccer team attending a local tournament. Easy to get to and from the airport for multiple pick-ups and drop-offs and a short distance from the soccer vendue (Dicks Sporting Goods Park). The hotel staff was very helpful and accommodating to a large group. The maid cleaning our room went out of her way to bring back something she was missing (an extra hand towel) and worked around my conference call schedule (as I worked from the room that Friday before the tournament).

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

The rooms were very comfortable. Breakfast appealing. The staff was exceptional, very friendly and ready to meet all and every need. Lovely area to take a walk in the morning encountered cottontail bunnies. Several nice restaurants within walking distance, especially nice for visitors without transportation.

Room Tip: Room that faces the mountain view
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business