“Excellent golf experience”

Green Valley Ranch Golf Club
Ranked #23 of 52 Outdoor Activities in Denver
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I enjoyed this layout quite a bit. A lot of the holes had character and were interesting to play. We even got a chance to play a few holes with one of the starters, who was very nice and enjoyable company. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Read the reviews. After playing Fossil Trace Golf this was not as good, but very good. The air being thinner up here the ball really does travel farther. I liked the layout and of course I scored higher than I wanted. Of course I blamed that on playing here for the first time. This is a good course, challenging, and well maintained. I would love to play here again.

1  Thank Randy C