“Fun Afternoon ”

Puzzah!
Ranked #5 of 44 Fun & Games in Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Assemble a team and choose a mission. Compete against the clock in a 60-minute interactive adventure. Use your wits and creativity to win! Puzzah! Is a unique Denver destination that pits your team against cleverly designed puzzles in immersive environments.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed. Great fun for adults and the staff was super. We'll run event and staff works to ensure you have fun.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"activity"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the staff and loved the atmosphere!! The game was perfect and we had a great time! I would absolutely recommend this for any group!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My Son and Daughter in Law to me to Puzzah for my Birthday. What a FUN and interesting multigenerational activity. We really enjoyed it! The puzzle was clever and at times a bit challenging but all the while great fun. We are definitely going to go back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my first escape room experience. I especially liked that it involved puzzles to solve and wasn't just trying yo "escape". Also, that we worked as a team. Good fun and good experience. I will do this again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the second time my friends and I did an escape room here; each time was incredibly fun! The puzzles are clever and challenging without being impossible, and the staff is wonderful. We actually got to talk with one of the owners each time we visited! Definitely recommend giving puzzah a visit.

Been to Puzzah!? Share your experiences!