“Quick Healthy Food”

Biju's Little Curry Shop
Ranked #178 of 3,300 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Indian
Description: We are a Fast and Friendly, made from scratch restaurant inspired by the south of India. We serve large curry bowls in a fast-casual setting. No reservations or buffets, just great food. 2 locations in Denver.
Reviewed 15 March 2017

A great option for when you want something healthy and nourishing. Quick service line and you get to pick out exactly what you want on your plate.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Quick service, you can make it spicy or not spicy, add extras in, and they have great daily specials! Love their eggplant tacos.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

I seriously wish I could have eaten here twice a day! I loved the fresh preparation and quality of ingredients, which made for a very tasty dish! A great concept with great execution :)

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Visited here with family (2 of which are of Indian decent) after they suggested it seeing it on Triple D. The place is definitely funky, and quite an original vibe for the Denver area in my opinion... very much why it was probably picked up to be on the show.

I will say, when you read reviews and what not, some people have totally over sold the place. It's good, really it is, but it's not travel across the city at rush-hour good. Our little group tried 4 different dishes between the 5 of us and they were all very tasty. They did a good job making the vindaloo spicy. Having moved from the US to a country where curry is second nature, I can say I was a bit disappointed. And having worked in Mumbai for 6 mos, knowing how great Indian can be... I was left short on that front too.

It will not be the best Indian you've ever had (unless you've never had it before), but for a funky, mountain joint where you don't find a lot of this kind of food, it checks the boxes and it's enjoyable enough. It's certainly tasty as can be, but some of what makes me think of 'Indian' food seems a bit lost.

Staff were friendly enough as could be for a busy place, and they had a nice little selection of Colorado craft brews in bottles/cans to enjoy... a bit overpriced in my opinion, but eh.

I say if you're up for something a little different, give this place a try. It's a good meal. And heck, even saw Indian families eating there, so it can't be all bad can it?

Just give it a try, I think you'll be okay.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Very rude and unfriendly staff ... food was average and had a distinct coconut flavor not recommended if you are not a great fan of coconut oil cooking !

Been to Biju's Little Curry Shop? Share your experiences!