All reviews honeymoon suite bed and breakfast jacuzzi tub colorado room historic neighborhood guest rooms pleasure of staying we loved our stay the bed was extremely comfortable beautiful room stayed two nights breakfast was excellent larimer square coors field street mall downtown timber
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my fiance just stayed at the Lumber Baron Inn and had a very lovely time. Joel and Elaine were exceptionally kind and hospitable while also down to earth. They made us feel very comfortable. We had the Colorado suite which we enjoyed. Also, the breakfast was INCREDIBLE. Seriously! We will definitely be back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
LumberBaron, Owner at Lumber Baron Inn & Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you so much! We had a great time getting to know you guys, hopefully we will see you again when you come back to Colorado!

Reviewed 12 May 2018

The inn is old and in need of some sprucing. Very nice atmosphere and quaint. Our quarters were tight, but the bed very comfortable..and hot tub a nice amenity. Twenty minute walk to downtown...the breakfast was five star..awesome coffee. Joel was a great host

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank captkess59

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The Inn is a lovely house and the Honeymoon room is amazing. There is a large bed room and sitting area and an equally large bathroom with jacuzzi tub in the turret surrounded by windows. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful and the breakfast was excellent. Definitely recommend the French toast and waffles.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you Jamie!!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

What a great evening! The staff and service were Great! Joel and Elaine are wonderful people who make everyone feel welcomed and at home. The 11 course meal was amazing. We stayed the night and the room was cozy, with a very good bed. I enjoyed sitting on the front porch and watching families and couples walk by.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much!!!!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

This was me and my girlfriends first stay at a B&B. Honestly, I was very skeptical. I am a hotel kind of guy, and felt that B&B's would cost a lot for little in return; but Joel and Elaine Bryant convinced me otherwise.

The room was amazing. We stayed in the Honeymoon suite, and we were greeted with an old school victorian room that still maintained it's charm over the years. My girlfriend liked the bedding and the huge 8 foot mirror next to the bed. She also enjoyed the indoor jacuzzi tub that was located in the turret of the room.

I enjoyed the room the most; because Joel and Elaine provided us a solid cable lineup and I caught all of the good games plus some cool movies!

In the morning, Joel gave us a wonderful tour, and told gave us a nice list of things to do in Denver since this was both of our first times here.

By the way the FOOD WAS EXCELLENT! I was surprised, really surprised. I had the Yankee Breakfast, and my girl had this Bread Pudding dish with stuffed lamb sausage, she enjoyed her food as well.

The hotel was conveniently located on the bus line (It is a short two block walk to the bus stop. You want to take the 38 "DOWNTOWN" to get into the city) and it was in a nice and quaint neighborhood.

I enjoyed myself, I hope you all do too. This place is really dope and we are planning to come back in the summer of 2018.

Room Tip: I would get the Honeymoon Suite it is amazing!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple