Quality Inn Central Denver
US$388
US$240
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$125
US$100
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$108
Hyatt.com
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$461
US$302
US$197
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree shuttlevillage innshuttle servicefree breakfastcentral denvercoors fieldhot breakfastwould stay here againdecent hotelpepsi centeroatmealdowntown areastreet mallconvention centeruberrockies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

At first I was a bit skeptical, the hotel is older and not as fancy as some I have stayed at. However, I was quickly won over by the friendliest and helpful staff ever! I checked in very stressed as I had misplaced my cell phone at the airport. The front desk made the necessary changes to allow me to make long distant phone calls without the usual high rates. I was also able to check in early because there was a room available. The room was clean and comfy with a pillow comforter and pillows. Although not downtown, I had a lovely view of downtown Denver and the friendly shuttle staff made it easy to get anywhere I needed to go, including to the store directly after check in because I had forgotten some items. The breakfast buffet was perfect, a nice hot breakfast gave me a great start to the day. I will always stay here when I visit Denver!

Room Tip: I liked the eight floor with the city view!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
MICHAEL P, Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We were very pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel, and that our staff did a great job in making sure that you were fully satisfied. We were happy that you found the room to be clean and comfortable.

We were also pleased to see that you enjoyed the complimentary full hot breakfast, and that you were able to use our free shuttle service to downtown Denver, where we stop at several pre-designated locations.

We Thank You for choosing our hotel to stay at, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Hotel room was clean,but a bit out dated. The hotel is going through some remodeling. When we were there, they were painting the outside and I heard a worker say they're in the process of updating the rooms as well. The location is good, easy access to main roads and close to downtown. The breakfast (included in room price) was good, with eggs, potatoes, fruit, waffles, biscuits & gravy, muffins, etc. Accessing the hotel is a bit weird as you have to come at it in an odd way and then across train tracks. While I had requested a room away from the train, when we arrived one wasn't available for a smoking room (9th floor is all smoking rooms). I thought it could be an issue being disturbed at night by the train, but I never heard it once. The room walls are cement, which really helped avoid hearing noise from neighboring guests. The beds were comfortable. The cleaning staff was attentive. Only had one dealing with management and he was as accommodating as he could be. The desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful with advise. The time we were there they were very booked, but had sufficient staff to handle it and everything seemed to function smoothly., I did order dinner one evening from their lounge (and took it back to my room to eat) and it was decent. The appetizers were a good price for the quantity received. Overall I was pleased. I would recommend this hotel to others looking for a good budget hotel, that included breakfast and had easy access to area destinations.

Room Tip: Rooms either face train tracks or mountains, make sure you try to request a mountain view when booking.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We were pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel, and that our staff did a great job for you during your visit. We were happy that you enjoyed the complimentary full hot breakfast, as we feel that it is excellent.

We hope that you had an opportunity to use our free shuttle service to downtown Denver, where we stop at several pre-designated locations. We were glad that you enjoyed the dinner that you took back to your room.

We do appreciate that you chose to stay at our hotel, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We liked the rooms, they are big and confortable. Breakfast area is big and serve all basics. For the price we were very pleased. It is , no doubt, complicated to get ther if it is your first time, however nowadays with a GPS there is no problem.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We were happy to see that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel and that you found the rooms to be big and comfortable. We were also pleased that you enjoyed the complimentary full hot breakfast, that we offer our guests every morning.

We hope that you had a chance to use our free shuttle service to downtown Denver, where we stop at several pre-designated locations.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The rooms have modern furniture, new carpets and comfortable beds. The breakfast area was a little small for the number of guests who stay at the property, making it a bit hard to maneuver through everyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank honestrealreviews

Dear Guest,

We were pleased that you found the rooms to have modern furniture, new carpets and comfortable beds. We apologize that the breakfast area was crowded in the morning, but we hope that you enjoyed the complimentary full hot breakfast, as we feel that it is excellent.

We hope that you were able to use the free shuttle service to downtown Denver where we stop at several pre-designated locations.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

All staff-shuttle drivers; front desk; housekeeping; bartender; breakfast staff and Betty Martinez made our stay delightful! Everyone very friendly and helpful. Nice room for the price we will for sure be returning to this same hotel. Highly recommend

Room Tip: Enjoyed city view from room 605 Enjoyed traffic view from room 520 We switched rooms after two days to get a king bed instead of two queens...staff very accommodating!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly P

Dear Guest,

We were pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit with us, and that all of our staff made your stay delightful. We try very hard to make sure that all of our guests leave feeling completely satisfied.

We hope that you enjoyed the complimentary full hot breakfast, and glad that you were able to use the free shuttle service to downtown Denver where we stop at several pre-designated locations.

We Thank You for choosing our hotel to stay at, and we hope to se you again in the near future.