Quality Inn Central Denver
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
  • Pool
US$126
US$114
US$133
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$432
US$289
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree shuttlevillage innshuttle servicefree breakfastcentral denvercoors fieldhot breakfastwould stay here againdecent hotelpepsi centeroatmealdowntown areastreet mallconvention centeruberrockies
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was a convenient place to stay in the north part of Denver. However, with that convenience comes noise and lots of people, some a bit questionable in appearance. Once in our room, though, it was quiet. There were no refrigerators or microwaves in the rooms, which was a disappointment as we travel with a cooler so we always have cold drinks and food to make a picnic lunch. It is nice to be able to put those items in a refrigerator at night and refreeze our ice packs. The breakfast was good, better than many Quality Inns.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mlmdjd
MICHAEL P, Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We apologize that you were disappointed that your room did not have a microwave or refrigerator. I hope that the front desk staff advised you that they could be put in your room for an additional cost each night.

We hope that you had a chance to use our free shuttle service to downtown Denver, and we are
glad that you enjoyed the complimentary full hot breakfast.

We Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We booked this hotel with the understanding we were not getting a 5 star however there are a few fundamental issues that one would expect to receive even at a 2 star property. We would not stay nor recommend this hotel. Trying to see some positives we do need to acknowledge the free shuttle service to downtown and area and the shuttle drivers, Heather and Julie, who were so friendly and always smiling. What we didn't anticipate was having to smell pot in our room on more than one occasion. Vagrants hanging around outside in the parking lot which can be intimidating when you return to the hotel in the late evening. We also were very disappointed to return to the hotel after being out during the day touring the city finding our hotel room door ajar. When we called to notify the front desk no apology was made but rather a simple we'll have the housekeeping manager contact you....gee thanks! As mentioned we wouldn't stay here again and while we thought we could save a few bucks by staying here, the lesson we have learned is , you get what you pay for and if you can afford to stay at higher rated places don't cheap out so your time away from home is more enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dksask

Dear Guest,

We were pleased that you were able to use our free shuttle service to downtown Denver where we stop at several pre=designated spots, and that our drivers Heather and Julie did such a good job for you.

We would like to point our that we have signs posted that Pot smoking is not allowed in the hotel, and anyone caught doing this will be asked to leave. We would also like to advise that we do have security working and that there should be no vagrants hanging around the parking lot.

It is our goal that all of our guests leave the hotel completely happy with their stay with us. We do Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at, and we hope that we have another opportunity to show you that we want and deserve your future business.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed here recently while in Denver for 5 nights. The price was good. The bed was clean and comfortable, very comfortable as a matter of fact. Lots of hot water when taking a shower. I appreciated that as well. The room was clean. The bathroom was outdated. That's my only complaint. It looked like the tile around the shower was new but the sink, faucet, toilet, tile on the floor were OLD. Otherwise, it was fine. Yes, it's in an older, more industrial part of town but we were only sleeping there, so it didn't matter. Actually we liked that it was close to downtown Denver and the freeway.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We were pleased that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel and that the room was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. We are still in the process of updating all of our rooms, and hopefully on your next visit the bathrooms will be more updated.

We hope that you enjoyed the complimentary full hot breakfast, as we feel that it is excellent. We also hope that you had an opportunity to use our free shuttle service to downtown Denver where we stop at several pre-designated locations.

We Thank You for choosing our hotel to stay at, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My non-smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke, as did the common areas and elevator.

I was awakened late at night by a small pest I easily killed. I checked the pillows and bedding and bedding and saw no more but rest would not come. That morning I googled 'bed bugs' and was horrified by the results.

Management was not surprised when I presented the tiny corpse for identification, yet insinuated I had brought it in myself. (I had stayed in the Choice hotel chain the previous night as well!) My room was a business expense so I was insulted by her insinuations that I was trying to get one over on them!

She offered a 25% discount and told me the pests were not harmful! However just one little hitchhiker can cause serious infestations that are nearly impossibly to irradicate without costly professional help.

I was without a place to stay and now everything in my case has to be cleaned! I lost an entire business day, keep dreaming about bugs & was insulted in the process.

Also, the shower goes from very hot to very cold of its own will.

Simply atrocious!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Trey714
quality_raj, General Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Trey,
We appreciate you feedback about your stay. I wanted to let you know that Bed Bugs are very serious issue/threat for us as much as it’s for our guests.
We have regular pest control program in the place. After you talked to our front desk manager she gave you 25% off without even pest control came and inspect the room yet. Once you companied we immediately called our pest control team. They found absolutely nothing in that room. We understand that you might have found some kind of bug in your room but please understand our hotel is open for other guests as well. We have simply control over their choice of keeping the window open or not. When some guests leave their window open, these bugs can fly in to rooms. Our hotel is been rated several times over the standard in cleanness and hygiene. We really take pride by providing our guests clean, safe and hygienic rooms.
I am not sure how you came to conclusion of having bed bugs without even recognizing the kind of bug you found.
Our entire team is well trained to recognize such a potential threat to our hotel. But still we believe on our professional to do their job, therefore we called them right away to inspect your room and they found nothing at all.
I am really sorry that we weren't able to meet you expectation may be in future you give us opportunity to serve you again.
Thanks!

Our entire team is well trained to recognize such a potential threat to our hotel. But still we believe on our professional to do their job , therefore we called them right away to inspect your room and they found nothing at all.
Thanks !

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights while we were in Denver, We used the free shuttle to go to 16th street mall better than trying to find a parking space. The breakfast was fine, the rooms were nice, nothing too fancy but that is ok with me. It was close to the interstate but we couldn't hear the traffic in our room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MICHAEL P, Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We were glad to see that you were able to use our free shuttle service to downtown Denver, where we stop at several designated locations. We were also glad that the rooms were nice, and that you were able to have the complimentary full hot breakfast, as we feel that it is very good.