Quality Inn Central Denver
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$257
US$206
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree shuttlevillage innshuttle servicefree breakfastcentral denvercoors fieldhot breakfastwould stay here againdecent hotelpepsi centeroatmealdowntown areastreet mallconvention centeruberrockies
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Must say the staff was very nice, we got to hotel early and was allowed to check-in. The room was a smoking room which is very hard to find in Denver. A Plus is the fact that they have a shuttle bus that takes you around Denver, last pick-up is 10pm. Kendall and Mike great guys,very helpful and easy to talk too. However shuttle bus should be a little later on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.The Palm Grill was oh k. However the the hotel is is located in an industrial area. I must say that the area didn't bother me at all, it's close to I25 and I70 which is great. Good price and nice staff.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank America B
Suzanne D, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Thanks America. We do offer smoking rooms on our top floor. We are glad to know you had a great experience with our shuttle and our drivers took great care of you. Our location right off the highway is a bit industrial but it is close to many Denver Attractions. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a week in August 2014. Ok place nothing much to it. Good clientele so safe. In an industrial area so nothing much to do. They'll pick you up and drop you off to locations downtown which is nice so you save on parking fees. Rooms are a little dated. Furniture could do with a replacement. Good breakfast spread but the service at dinner could be better. Overall, a very ordinary place

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you sharing your experience with our hotel. We appreciate your business. We are renovating our guest rooms and updating our furnishings, drapes and bathrooms. We hope you will stay again and give us another try.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I consider myself to be happy with the very basic necessities but this hotel was such a dump. It was in a dumpy location, room that was no smoking reeked so bad of smoked my eyes watered and clothes smelled. It was awkward to get to and hard to get to nearby attractions. I almost puked at the breakfast, and like I said,, I am fine with basic necessities, but this was AWFUL!! By far my biggest mistake on my CO trip. Do not go to this place.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah A

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I am sorry you were disappointed with your stay and your guest room smelled of smoke. We are renovating and hope to improve our guests overall impression.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I'm not one to give a bad review but decided I had to this time. We chose this hotel for the location and the positive reviews it was given on tripadvisor and hotels.com. First of all, it is not easy to get to. We checked in just as the restaurant was closing and there is nothing to eat close by. The lady at the front desk was not helpful and gave us the wrong keys to the wrong room which was a little awkward. Our room was on the 8th floor and reaked of smoke although it was a "non-smoking" room, it was grungy and there was mold in the shower. We were to stay two nights and for the first time ever we checked out early and found a different hotel. I think that some of the rooms have been updated and I know that they have a great shuttle service to downtown but our experience was not favorable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay. We realize we are right off of Highway I-25 which limits our guest's dining options. We offer our complimentary shuttle service because it is a quick way to get to many restaurants in the city. We are renovating our hotel rooms but have not yet completed the 8th floor rooms. I hope you will reconsider and give us another try if your travels bring you back to Denver.

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

We booked this thru a discount site. Paid $66 a night. If I had paid a penny more would have been disappointed. The location is NOT near downtown denver as the site indicated. They do have a shuttle to bring you there and back though. Front desk people are friendly. Its just on a very noisy road thus hard to sleep. Air con barely worked. Hotel is old. Pillows were so unbelievebly bad. They have to be years and years old. Barely anything left to their lumpy existence. No water pressure.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Paula R
Suzanne D, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We see our hotel as a great value because we are not located in the heart of downtown. We are 4 miles from the city center and offer free parking and a free complimentary shuttle to the downtown area. We do offer It is so nice hear our staff was friendly and helpful.