“Fantastic Food”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Marion
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Everything my partner and I ate here was beautifully presented and packed full of wonderful flavors. As we were finishing dessert we both expressed a desire to experience our meal all over again. We'll definitely be going back the next time we go to Denver.

1  Thank Emily S

Reviewed 6 August 2014

After waiting for an hour due to my not making a reservation, I was seated in a corner table. Being alone I began to watch what others were eating and their general attitude towards the place.
Everyone seemed to be happy and enjoying their meals.

The grilled octopus was the best I have ever had. It was prepared in a manner to make it so tender that I thought I had been given the wrong appetizer. I highly recommend this dish, even for those of you that have never had octopus.

For the main course I had the scallops. These were also perfectly prepared.

The service was impeccable.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

In a big city, with a vibrant food culture and thousands of options what's a traveler to do? Go to Trip Advisor and pick the top rated place. Fruition did not disappoint. Food was inventive and flavorful. Service was knowledgeable and worked with my wife's very specific food allergies.
Location has a neighborhood feel. Every thing we ordered came out right and was delicious. Prices were appropriate for the quality of flood. I would have paid more and still felt like a good value.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Absolutely outstanding!

This small but clean and friendly restaurant serves freshly prepared, locally sourced food at its absolute finest.

I started with a fresh, crisp cucumber salad, followed by the Lamb. The presentation was exceptional, as was the careful attention to detail and flavour. A finely balanced blend of classic and contemporary, with a fair selection of wines and, many local bottled beers.

This place is worth going to Denver for, and I would dearly love to return.

Try it, your tastebuds will love you forever.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Wow What a shock. I never believe a number one rating, but this really could be it. I have not eaten in every Denver restaurant, but it may be true. Best place I have found since the old Footers closed. I went there with my sister and her husband. The meals were spectacular and in spite of my poor hearing, we could have a conversation. We stayed a really long time and enjoyed every minute.

1  Thank Love_East_Africa