“Top Class Restaurant - Innovative & Fresh Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fruition Restaurant

Fruition Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fruition Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 2,977 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Marion
Melbourne, Australia
“Top Class Restaurant - Innovative & Fresh Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

Based on the mainly positive reviews we decided to try Fruition while in Denver. We were not disappointed. All staff were very friendly making us feel most welcome.

The menu is not huge, but well thought out and in our opinion adequate. We are not big eaters so we found the portion sizes just right and of course you can always add desert! The presentation or 'plating up' of our meals was first class and the various textures and flavours were perfectly balanced. Loved the fresh 'home-grown' vegetables.

The drinks list - wine and beer - was again more than adequate and as my husband is not a drinker of wine, the wine by the glass was a major plus for me. Everyone who enjoys good food should go to Fruition at least once in their culinary journey.

• Visited July 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Very good, just surprised it's rated #1 in Denver (top 10?)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Ou r friends went the night before us and didnt have the best experience with their service, though they admitted the food was great. So we went in with lowered expectations. The food was very good and while the wait staff started off very eager, some of that attentiveness definitely declined throughout our dinner. Nothing to shame them for, but as "the #1 in Denver", I kinda felt like they couldve upped their game. The inside is nice. Understated, not all that memorable, but certainly didn't take away from the experience. The food was very good and everyone around us seemed to whole heartedly agree.

• Visited September 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Everything my partner and I ate here was beautifully presented and packed full of wonderful flavors. As we were finishing dessert we both expressed a desire to experience our meal all over again. We'll definitely be going back the next time we go to Denver.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Emily S
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

After waiting for an hour due to my not making a reservation, I was seated in a corner table. Being alone I began to watch what others were eating and their general attitude towards the place.
Everyone seemed to be happy and enjoying their meals.

The grilled octopus was the best I have ever had. It was prepared in a manner to make it so tender that I thought I had been given the wrong appetizer. I highly recommend this dish, even for those of you that have never had octopus.

For the main course I had the scallops. These were also perfectly prepared.

The service was impeccable.

• Visited August 2014
Ann Arbor, Mi
“Trust the high rating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

In a big city, with a vibrant food culture and thousands of options what's a traveler to do? Go to Trip Advisor and pick the top rated place. Fruition did not disappoint. Food was inventive and flavorful. Service was knowledgeable and worked with my wife's very specific food allergies.
Location has a neighborhood feel. Every thing we ordered came out right and was delicious. Prices were appropriate for the quality of flood. I would have paid more and still felt like a good value.

Visited August 2014