Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
2,561 results
All reviewsyard housetower buildingstreet mallpeet's coffeehuge hotelfree busclub levelfitness centercoors fieldvalet parkingfew blocksunion stationconferenceyardhouselobbydowntownmeeting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Strictly average at best was a recent stay at Sheraton Downtown Denver... Even with upgrades that included club lounge status - Top two floors of hotel ( unfortunately the club lounge was not staffed due to a shortage of either staff or guests) As a result we had a very rudely served evening snacks in the bar, treated like crap.... One bright sopt was the daily full breakfast...... And we got an extra 1000 Starwood points when we reported the bath tub was left dirty upon our arrival .... (big deal !) Nope , average at best - which doesnt say much for the Sheraton name .....

Room Tip: Ask for free upgrades , but check for cleanliness .....
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Chuck S, General Manager at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear BuzzDriver,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us in aiding the guest perspective. I am so sorry to hear that you were treated rudely in our venue, and that your tub was not acceptable. These are things that we certainly will look into and address as this is not the standard we have set. I am happy to hear that you did enjoy your breakfast and we were able to issue you 1,000 Star Points good in any Starwood Hotels and Resorts property.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Stayed here for a bed bug summit 2013, 2 nights business, 2 days pleasure. I must say this hotel was awesome! Staff were very welcoming, rooms were great. Everyday our room was restocked of shampoo, lotion soap, towels etc. I felt spoiled with a warm house coat, mouth wash, shave cream.. Just the little extra's that this place puts out made such a huge difference. The exterior was absolutely immaculately clean. Walking distance to shopping and food areas. I was very impressed on how clean this city was, constant people always cleaning sidewalks, garbage etc.

I hope management will read this, as your staff were amazing. The guy who worked outside (tall skinny guy) he worked dec 4,5,6. (Did not catch his name) he was very helpful to us, very informative and really went out of his way.
Great service! If we ever return to Denver, I will be back.... If not, this is a place to stay.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank catherine t
SheratonDenver, General Manager at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear catherine t,
Thank you for your compliments on your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you were able to experience our hotel on a business and personal level. We have passed along your comments to our front desk managers so they are able to give our associate the recognition he deserves for such great customer service. We are happy to hear that we will be your first choice when returning to Denver, thank you for your loyalty. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

This was my first time staying at this Sheraton. Normally I am upgraded to the Club level but this time I was not, and maybe that was the difference.

First off, the location is fantastic - right in the heart of downtown in a beautiful part of the city. Plenty of great places to eat and drink within walking distance. Speaking of walking distance - parking costs $27/day so keep that in mind if you're driving.

The hotel is gargantuan - huge. When I checked in there was a long line of people in front of me waiting to check-in. It moved pretty quickly and the staff was pleasant enough. I was directed to the "Tower Elevators", which were down 1 floor on a different elevator followed by a 5 minute walk. Definitely not convenient.

The room itself was OK but on the smaller side. The bed was very comfortable and everything was clean. I had no view as my view just looked out on to another building which was part of the same hotel. There were plenty of outlets which I appreciate greatly.

Overall this is just a very large and very busy hotel in a great location, but nothing struck me as exceptional about it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank themosh1
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I travel to Denver several times a year and this is my go-to hotel. It has affordable rates, prime location and great amenities. Getting upgraded to the Sheraton Lounge is a great treat!

Only down side is this fills up quickly and I've had a few trip when they were at capacity.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
SheratonDenver, General Manager at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear asussex09,
We are pleased to hear that this is your hotel of choice when staying in Denver. We are also happy to hear that you enjoy our Club Lounge. We feel that having this quiet little retreat while in a busy city will help relax and rejuvenate our guests. Thank you for your feedback and your loyalty to the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel as well as Starwood Hotels & Resorts. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

... for every nice thing about the room, there was at least one thing wrong: we had trouble keeping the room warm - one vent blew hot air, the other cold; the closet doors stuck so we left them open; there was a burned out bulb; the refrigerator we requested was promptly delivered, but the controls didn't work so everything we stored inside froze.

One would think the Sheraton could toss in a few free amenities due to the high price for the room, so beware: you will be charged for in-room Internet service, there is no free breakfast, valet parking is $7.00 higher than self-parking. On the plus side, the staff was friendly and responsive.

Room Tip: If you don't want to walk a half mile to your room from the elevator bank (like we did), request something closer.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Chuck S, Manager at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear PH_AlbNM,
Thank you for the wonderful words regarding our staff, I will definitely share your comments with them and the leadership team. It means a lot to us all. I am sorry that your room had some challenges, we should have caught these during our inspection process. We do offer quite a few different packages that do include parking, breakfast and internet along with the price of the room. The next time you are planning on coming to Denver, please contact us and we can set you up with a package that works best for your needs.
Chuck Schuringa