Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$195
US$166
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$140
Hyatt.com
US$126
US$100
US$464
US$333
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$317
US$143
US$293
Hotels.com
2,561 results
All reviewsyard housetower buildingstreet mallpeet's coffeehuge hotelfree busclub levelfitness centercoors fieldvalet parkingfew blocksunion stationconferenceyardhouselobbydowntownmeeting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Located near the Convention Centre and on 16th street. It is also within walking distance from the Modern Art Museum. Rooms were OKas well as service, but I was unhappy to have to wait for up to 15 min to be able to have breakfast every morning.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Fana B, General Manager at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Deal Luiz C,
Thank you for your stay. I apologize for the wait in the restaurant. I know our staff makes every effort to service our guest as quickly as possible. Our guest’s often enjoy the convenient location of the 16th street pedestrian Mall with access to dining, art museums etc.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This Hotel should not be rated as a 4 star not even close. Its more like a 2 star- 2.5 because of the location. I booked 2 conjoining rooms, they were both very small. The sheets in one room were filthy and I called guest services for them to change it out but they never did. I understand the hotel not being kept up perfectly because its a huge... but it still doesn't justify a service request not being attain to. Valet is also slow and expensive. 4 Stars on the location but its not worth the hotel price.

Room Tip: Ask to not be in towers.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Chuck S, Manager at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear Melinda C,
Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback so we can improve. I am very concerned with your comments; we definitely should have been more responsive to your request in addition to having the room more properly prepared for your arrival. I am so sorry this didn’t happen. I am glad that you did enjoy the location; I agree we have the best location of any of the Denver hotels, located directly on the 16th St. Mall near many restaurants, museums and other attractions. I would like to investigate why your simple requests were not responded to but require more information. If you would like to speak with me further regarding your experience, please send me an e-mail to chuck.schuringa@sheraton.com with your contact information and I will reach out to you promptly.
Chuck Schuringa
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed for 3 nights for a conference. I was placed in the Tower building, which is old but decor is updated. There is no hiding the interior concrete windows, undersized bathroom, and low ceilings though. Paint was peeling on the ceiling by the concrete windows. It looks like the windows opened at one time but were sealed. Room is a small square but fine for one person. No minibar or mini fridge. I liked the starbucks coffee and water bottles in the room. Fitness center was large and well equipped.

Ok for a conference, but I would never stay here on a vacation. I searched high and low for a map of the "grounds" which would be the interior of the 2 buildings. I and others spent much time trying to decipher the layout on the map by the elevator. I found the fitness center is in Tower, but lobby, restaurants, reception and gift shop are all across the street in the other building. Too big and impersonal for me.

Room Tip: Avoid the tower
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear MrsClean76,
Thank you for your stay with us during your business travel. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your guest room and maneuvering throughout the hotel. As a two sided community we often find it can be a bit challenging for first time guest to find their way. We have made additional changes on our reader boards to help as well as signage throughout the hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the Fitness Center powered by Core Performance

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We all know that the more you pay for those fancy hotels, they end up charging for a Wi Fi connection. I was pleased to learn that this Sheraton provides a 1MB connection for free. The hotels online info should be updated because it read otherwise. The room was small, but comfortable enough. A refrigerator was provided upon request. Everything was clean and tidy, and well lighted. Self Parking ($27/24 hours) in the underground was easy, if expensive. All the desk staff were helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Fana B, General Manager at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear ohzonejoe,
We are pleased to offer 1 MB free Wi Fi for our guest. Thank you for your comments and feedback. Please come and visit us soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

pretty much meh. The pool not being open was a big disappointment. To be fair, it was snowing and it's an outdoor pool. However their website says it's open year round, and what hotel has an outdoor pool in Colorado? Since it was snowing, so no swimming and no walking around at 16th street mall, we were left with watching TV. The sound was terrible, and there was only 1 kid friendly movie available for PPV, and it was one that's been on DVD for awhile. Even the PG-13 offerings weren't great. Neither were the snack choices in the shop.

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful! The business center seems very well appointed if you have need of it.

Probably a good choice for a conference, but wouldn't recommend for families.

Dear amanol,
Although we are primarily a convention hotel we love when families come for leisure visits. We apologize for the pool not being open during the snow and advertise it being open year round. We will look into changing that on our website to read open year round barring inclement Colorado Snow. I am happy that our staff was friendly and helpful while you were with us. We hope you will visit us during the summer season and take advantage of the pool.