Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
US$242
US$219
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$204
  • Pool
US$206
US$168
2,575 results
All reviewsyard housetower buildingstreet mallpeet's coffeehuge hotelfree busclub levelfitness centercoors fieldvalet parkingfew blocksunion stationconferenceyardhouselobbydowntownmeeting
Reviewed 13 July 2010

We had a great time in Denver and the room price included tickets to the Kind Tut exhibit. The hotel is convenient to many downtown attractions and we never needed to take the car out of the hotel garage over our 3 day stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
SheratonDenver1, General Manager at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2010

Dear Jgillespie21,

We are very pleased to hear you had a great experience at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel. Our location makes it so easy for our guests to explore Denver and the spectacular venues it offers. We are also very proud to be one of the official hotels for the King Tut Exhibit taking place at the Denver Art Museum which is in easy walking distance for our guests.

Thank you again for your comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Denver Downtown on your next trip to Denver.

Reviewed 13 July 2010

My stay was not by choice, but by convention arrangements. I have often experienced some disappointments in past conventions, but not this year. From the moment I arrived until my shuttle back to the airport I was treated exceptionally well by all employees I encountered, enjoyed excellent food and hospitality. Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business

Dear SWISOptimist,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our Team Members take extra care in making certain all of our guests feel warm and welcome. Hopefully the next time you are in Denver you will make stay with us your personal choice.

We invite you to join us again. It was truly our pleasure to serve you!

Reviewed 12 July 2010

The first room I checked in to the air conditioner was taken apart and laying on the floor. It was obvious someone had been working on it. After it was put back together, and the rest of my colleagues were waiting in the lobby for me, It rattled too loudly which made it necessary to make the first room change. The second room the water cooling lines ran very loudly throughout the night making it impossible to sleep. At 4:30 in the morning I called the front desk to notify them of the problem. I was informed that since the hotel was booked that I would have to wait until 10:00 am to get another room. At 10:30 am I left the convention that I was attending, and which I paid a large amount of money to attend, to obtain my third room. At that time I was told a room would not be ready until 3:00 pm. I was dissappointed that what was promised was not followed through on. Also my things were moved without my permission.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business

Dear KB55064,

We were disappointed to hear of the challenges you experienced during your recent stay with us. Your concerns regarding the room temperature units have already been forwarded to our Director of Engineering as well as our Guest Services Director.

I would like to personally invite you to feel free to reach out to me at denversheraton1@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2010

The Sheraton Denver is ideally located on the 16th Street pedestrian mall, which is great for family travelers. The suite was an ideal size for a family. However, the suites do not have refrigerators and there are substantial fees for internet, breakfast and parking. The beds are good, but not as nice as some competitors. The sleeper sofa was extremely uncomfortable, and not suitable for sleeping even for small children. Fortunately, the hotel manager provided a rollaway bed and waived the fee under the circumstances.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family

Dear ChesapeakeTravel99,

We were happy to hear that our Team responded to the challenges your family experienced during your stay. We recognize that our guestrooms are not equipped with refrigerators but we do invite you to experience what our outlets have to offer. The hotel also offers complimentary wifi, computers, internet and printing in the Link@Sheraton located in the lobby.

Thank you for sharing your comments with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton on your next trip to Denver.

Reviewed 12 July 2010

Had a great stay, The hotel was great. The only problem we had was the ice machine on the 2nd floor. It did not work our entire stay. We contacted the front desk and they told us they would have it fixed, but it never got fixed. We had to go to the 4th floor to get ice until that ice machine gave out. Other than that everything was great. We really liked the Fitness Center.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family

Dear Brandy2023,

We are delighted that you were able to experience our state of the art fitness center.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience in regards to the ice machine during your stay. We are currently inspecting all ice machines, and will make sure that they are in good working order for your next trip to the Sheraton Denver Downtown.

We value your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Denver Downtown.