“Worked for us”

Ranked #74 of 157 Hotels in Denver
NY
“Worked for us”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We stayed here for a Colorado Rapids game and when we went to the Rocky Mountain Arsenal Wildlife Refuge. It was close by and the room stayed nice and cool. The roads were being changed so my GPS took me off road for a few hundred feed on the way there. The road had been torn up beneath the bridge but was doable at the time. Perhaps check first to see if that has changed.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jeremy D
Jodie W, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thank you for your positive comments. We understand the situation with getting to our hotel and continue to work with our city officials to improve the situation. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. Have a great day.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Provo, Utah
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We just wanted to take a minute and commend you for the wonderful staff you have. We had an amazing stay and want you to know how much we appreciated the shuttle drivers that took us to and from the Stock Show. The drivers were always courteous, on time, and a joy to talk to! We also wanted to to commend your front desk host, Taneesha. She was amazing!!! What an awesome staff you have at the Courtyard - Denver Stapleton!!! You also have a very lovely facility. Not only were our rooms clean and well taken care of, the lobby and other areas of the Courtyard were as well. We will definitely keep your location on our list to stay next time we're in Denver.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Jodie W, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete our guest survey. We have forwarded your positive comments on to our staff.

We appreciate your business and the opportunity to be of service to you and we look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. In the meantime, if we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a great day!
Johns Creek, Georgia
Reviewed 20 December 2013

This is a great property located very conveniently to the Denver airport and downtown. I had an issue with my stay that was quickly resolved by Jodie and Laura. They went out of their way to make sure that the problem was rectified and I could not be more pleased. I will absolutely be staying here in the future for business and would highly recommend it to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Jodie W, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Thank you again for your kind words and compliments. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Denver.
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed 19 December 2013

like other reviews said, it is hard to get there, or confusing, when you are around there, I will recommend to take the road like if you were going to the Double Tree by Hilton. My rooms was clean and fresh, but there was some hair on the bathroom floor, also on my reservation I had request extra towels and I didn't get them, also the time on the radio clock was about 3hrs off with the alarm set for 5am. They have very thin towels, but I am guessing they are using the standard from Marriott, I see those thin towels at most Marriott hotels. There is many hotels around the area to choose... I don't think I will stay here again.

Room Tip: East side.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

I understand your frustation with finding our location. We have been working with mapquest to get their directions to our hotel corrected. We have been successful with google maps, however, still working with mapquest. We do send emails out to our arriving guests with emails listed letting them know that GPS directions may not be accurate and provide written directions for them. I apologize if you did not recieve this to make your arrival experience with us better. We are working with our city and state officials on getting more signage for the area. I hope that we can have the opportunity to regain your trust in our hotel and that you will consider staying with us again on your next visit to Denver. Please contact me personally if I can be of further assistance.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The hotel was difficult to find. Thankfully I remember from a few years ago, I had a cancelled flight and I got put into another hotel in the area. I remembered seeing a Courtyard so that was the only way I probably could have found it in the dark. The hotel is a little older, but it is well kept. My room was impeccable and peaceful. The breakfast was a bit pricey and marginal at best but I would surely return again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your compliments and kind words regarding our hotel cleanliness and staff. We understand the frustration in getting to our hotel. Once here, guests really enjoy it and look at it as a retreat away from the main stream of traffic and businesses. We are working with our city and state officials for additional signage options and we have been able to get Google Maps corrected and still working with Mapquest to correct their directions to our hotel. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to being of service to you again in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The hotel is close to the airport and within driving distance of a few shopping malls. The hotel desperately needs updating. The bathroom in room 237 has cracked tiles and scratches all over the floor. The staff were friendly but that does not compensate for cheap thin towels and an overall dingy feeling.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Anne5880,

I apologize you did not feel your stay with us was great. We are looking forward to a total hotel renovation that will include our guest rooms and public space. The dates are yet to be determined. I am also disappointed to hear about your concerns with thin towels. We have actually been upgrading our towels this year with higher quality product. I will review this with our housekeeping team to make sure they are using the correct towels and I will also have our maintenance team make sure the floor in the room you mentioned is repaired if need be. Thank you for your feed back.
San Jose, California
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I thought this hotel was in a peaceful part of a busy, heavy traffic area and nice to get away to once you want some peace. Its not as hard to get to as written by some, to be fair I found it during the day which will help. You just have to drive slow and look for a Doubletree and than Enterprise rent a car and drive down the street and its there. The rooms are very nice and updated and the lobby feels like 4 stars to me. The xout room has 2 treadmills, bike and a stepper. I will stay here again for sure.
And to be fair all businesses are kind of hard to find in this area because of the freeways and barriers and wicked u turns and one ways, the whole area is a puzzle for people new to the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Jodie W, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to Denver.