“Relaxed Business Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #36 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Yuma, United States
“Relaxed Business Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

I like to stay at Embassy Suites Hotels as I don't have to worry about anything except why I am there. The complimentary breakfast is fabulous, the rooms are quiet and more than comfortable, and the staff is second to none. I can relax in the evening after my day is through at the evening reception before retiring to my room for the night. Very relaxed stay experience.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Sugar Land, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

A little more concern when we presented the cooling issues to the housekeeping guys. At first, they kind of dismissed our claims, made a mild attempt at fixing & then wound up giving us some lame fan. Another person just blamed the problems on system & facility being old (which it admittedly is). When we first arrived, room smelled dank, but at least attentive employee "Sunny" did try and offer what help he could. The breakfast staff was very diligent & nice with the cook being very efficient. Overall, this property is definitely in need of a makeover. As a new Hilton Honirs member, I think I would have done far better sticking with my old standby's Hyatt & Marriott where I have significant point accumulation (and this was for FIVE days that i would have gotten points for. Oy!)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Bill M
Scott T, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Southeast, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Bill M.

Thank you for your comments in regards to your recent stay. I apologize for the problems you experienced with your air conditioning. It was over 95 degrees in Denver during the time of your stay and it was difficult to keep the hotel cool. I sincerely appreciate your comment about Sunny. I am glad to hear that he went above and beyond with you and your comments make him an automatic employee of the month nominee for July. We look forward to welcoming you back after our upcoming renovation and I hope you will give Hilton Hotels another chance.

Meridian, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

The air condition did not work so the rooms were very hot. The beds were doubles, old and not comfortable. Breakfast was ok but only one guy cooking and the setup was not good so it took a long time to get your food. The restaurant was under staffed and it took forever to get waited on and served.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tammy J.,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us to ensure the quality and comfort of our guests. I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced during your recent stay. We will certainly examine our staffing levels so that we can better serve our guests in the future. In regards to the AC, the temperatures topped 95 degrees in the area and our system did its best to keep up. I am sorry we were unable to meet your needs. I have shared your comments with our staff as an opportunity for improvement. Thank you again and hope to see you in the future.

Canon City, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Let's start with the rude guy at the front desk then on to its in need of a major renovation, TV's are super OLD the furnishings are front the 70's and come on $5 for a bottle of water. I will never ever stay at this outdated hotel again !!!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Roger W
Dear Roger W.,

Thank you for your comments. I sincerely apologize that the hotel did not meet and exceed your expectations during your recent stay. We are very excited for our upcoming renovation, currently scheduled to begin in November. We hope you will give us another chance in the future. Safe travels.

United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

This hotel is in need of some major renovations. The room furnishings are very dated and broken/worn. The breakfast area was not attended to and so there was no place to sit. There were not any "hot" options for breakfast unless you wanted to wait in line for 40 minutes. This is not what I expect from an Embassy Suites hotel.

1 Thank Julie S
Dear Julie S.,

Thank you for your comments in regards to your recent stay. I sincerely apologize that the hotel did not meet your expectations. Our complete renovation is scheduled to begin in November and I am sure you will be pleased with our upcoming product. In regards to the breakfast, I attended breakfast every morning during your stay and I assure you there was not a 40 minute wait at any time. I am sorry that you had to wait even 10 minutes as that is our goal to provide you with a hot, fresh meal and I am sorry that we were unable to meet your needs. We will be posting some signage around the hotel that gives guidelines as to when the breakfast is busiest as we often get extremely busy in the last 15 minutes before we close. In any case, I am sorry that you had to wait. We will certainly work on improving in this area. Thank you again for your comments and for your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back after our renovation.

Denver, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Hotel staff are very courteous and professional. The bathrooms are really small and the TVs are old. Besides that, it was a good stay. I like, and usually stay at Embassy Suites when I travel. The breakfast and happy hour is awesome!

1 Thank Michelle G
Dear Michelle G.,

Thank you very much for your fantastic comments about the hotel staff as well as the complimentary cooked to order breakfast and complimentary evening happy hour. I will certainly share your thoughts with the entire staff. We believe our TV’s will be replaced by the end of the month and we are very excited for the change. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver.

Winters, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was a very clean room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast had a great variety of food. I highly recommend this hotel. Close to shopping and easy excess on/off freeway. Staff was helpful with getting a taxi for us as well as wake up service. Delores at the bar was an awesome Bartender, the only thing that wasn't too good was the snack at the evening reception, could add a little bit more than chips with salsa and a snack mix. I love all the Hilton Hotels

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends