The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Teatro(Denver)
  • Room Service
1,947 results
All reviewsthemed floorscorner officedifferent themefun hotelpop culturethemed hotelbig hairchick flickstreet mallthe performing arts centercookiesunique hotelconvention centerdouble treewithin walking distancelarimer squareself parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I will rate this hotel as average. I was particularly impressed with the front desk staff. Very friendly and willing to help. I had problems with housekeeping which I must say was attended to rather swiftly by the manager on duty. However I continued to see signs of poor housekeeping during my stay. Hotel corridors not vacuumed and dishes left from room service lying for a whole day in the corridor.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kate T, Director of Sales at The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Hello Martina M;
I am so sorry to read that you were not wowed by the Curtis. We've shared your comments with our housekeeping department and we do take this very seriously, so thank you for sharing this. Please know that this is not common practice for us and we will absolutely use your review as a training tool.

All the best.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

What an experience the staff id friendly and great and make sure that you enjoy your entire stay there. I had an issue with my rental car and the Valet took control of the situation when I came down to get my car the morning it was replaced with a working one. Thanks for a great stay

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hey cdkaplan!
Thanks so much for the killer review! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Truly enjoyed my stay at The Curtis Hotel while in Denver on a recent business trip. The entire staff was welcoming and pleasant. Each floor has its own voice announcement of the floor number. The 15th, "welcome home my friend you're on the 15th floor", to the tune of Tom Jones It's Not Unusual! Room was clean and beds were very comfortable. Close to the 16th Street Mall for those wanting to shop. Would definitely recommend The Curtis to anyone traveling to Denver.

Room Tip: try to get a room on the other side of hotel to avoid the view out of 1515, a large building next door blocks the view of any of the city.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Kate T, Director of Sales at The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Hi stanmcd;
Thank you, thank you for the wonderful review! So glad that you enjoyed your stay and got a kick out of our fun and funky culture. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Beautiful clean newly remodeled rooms! Very well done rooms and bathrooms! Comfortable beds and very quiet! I would definitely stay here again. Location is wonderful for easy access to all that Denver has to offer. Hotel staff weas friendly and helpful. Brunch at the Office was superb. The themes of the floors were very fun and the small details in decorating made for a memorable experience!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Hi DenCo2014!
We think you're pretty great too....and your review was really great! Thank you so much for the kind words. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Interesting hotel with themes for every floor. Rooms are small but very clean with comfortable beds and great location near Convention Center and Theatres. Restaurant was not great but in walking distance to a number of Denver favorites. Would definitely stay here again.

Hi Roxsann W;
Thanks so much for the great review - we will definitely look forward to welcoming you back to the Curtis as soon as possible. So sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy The Corner Office restaurant, but we would love to hear any specific feedback, if you would like to share. Please feel welcome to email me at kate.thompson@thecurtis.com.