“Cool and fun place to stay”

The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Ranked #31 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Marseille
“Cool and fun place to stay”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Spent 3 nights (and days) attending a conference. What a pleasure.
The hotel has all that you would expect of an international first class hotel. But they do it their way, no stuffiness. Food during the conference was remarkably good also. Super friendly staff and a myriad of small details that will make you smile. Will be back if I can.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Kate T, Director of Sales at The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Hi Mike_Marseille!
So glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at the Curtis and that you got a kick out of our culture. Thank you so much for the amazing review and please come see us again soon!

Stay Happy!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (231)
Centennnial, United States
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We were celebrating our 24th anniversary and used my Hilton Honors points to book the room. Staff had a nice welcome package that I ordered for the occasion ready but when the bill came, the price was double what I was quoted. Talked to the staff and the bill was corrrected. Valet parking is very expensive and the property could use a mechanical upgrade, a little worn. The themed floor concept is unique and overall a decent experience. The saving graces are location and that I could use my points. If I had paid cash for the room, I would be sorely dissappointed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Hello Richard S - thank you so much for leaving this review. I am so sorry to hear that your getaway did not go as planned and that the Curtis fell short in overall service. We are definitely sharing your review with our team and will use this as a tool on working to better "wow" our guests. We certainly hope to be able to welcome you back another time and be able to leave you with better memories.

All the best,
York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed my 3-night stay at The Curtis in Denver on 4/20 weekend... and even though the city was overrun by Cannabis Cup attendees, my stay at The Curtis went without a hitch. Super friendly and helpful staff, hot fresh baked cookies after the super quick check-in, a whimsical design, great on-site restaurant, and comedic talking elevators. I highly recommend, especially for the young at heart.

Room Tip: Away from the elevators...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Hello Jeff E!
Thank you so much for the awesome review! We're so glad that you enjoyed your time in the Mile HIGH City. :)
Come see us again soon!

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My family spent last weekend at The Curtis and it was perfect. Warm cookies at check-in, friendly & knowledgeable staff, "fun" hotel environment, efficient valet parking and great on-site restaurant and bar.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kate T, Director of Sales at The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Hey, Todd M;
We're thrilled to hear that you and the family had fun at the Curtis - that's what we're all about. Please come see us again soon!

Arvada, Colorado
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I recently stayed at the Curtis with a group of girlfriends. It was in a great location and the themes of each floor was creative and refreshing! The staff was friendly and an eager to help. I will absolutely staff here again

• Stayed May 2014
Hello Mrs Cowhey!
Thanks so much for the Trip Advisor love! We are thrilled to hear that you and your girls had a great time with us and we definitely look forward to hosting you again soon!

Trinidad and Tobago
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I will rate this hotel as average. I was particularly impressed with the front desk staff. Very friendly and willing to help. I had problems with housekeeping which I must say was attended to rather swiftly by the manager on duty. However I continued to see signs of poor housekeeping during my stay. Hotel corridors not vacuumed and dishes left from room service lying for a whole day in the corridor.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Hello Martina M;
I am so sorry to read that you were not wowed by the Curtis. We've shared your comments with our housekeeping department and we do take this very seriously, so thank you for sharing this. Please know that this is not common practice for us and we will absolutely use your review as a training tool.

All the best.
Houston
Reviewed 6 May 2014

What an experience the staff id friendly and great and make sure that you enjoy your entire stay there. I had an issue with my rental car and the Valet took control of the situation when I came down to get my car the morning it was replaced with a working one. Thanks for a great stay

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Hey cdkaplan!
Thanks so much for the killer review! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!