The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Teatro(Denver)
  • Room Service
1,947 results
All reviewsthemed floorscorner officedifferent themefun hotelpop culturethemed hotelbig hairchick flickstreet mallthe performing arts centercookiesunique hotelconvention centerdouble treewithin walking distancelarimer squareself parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here while attending a conference. Very convenient location to the convention center, performing arts center and much more! It's an older hotel, but has been updated. No complimentary breakfast, but there is a restaurant adjacent. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2014
Kate T, Manager at The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Gabrielle B,

Thanks for the great review and for staying with us during your conference. Being helpful and accomodating is what our staff does best and I'm happy you felt that. We can't wait to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This hotel is in a great location and has very friendly and helpful staff in the front and in maintenance. The rooms are odd and the elevators very unfriendly. I do not like hotels that are pet friendly as I have serious allergies and there was no choice to have a pet-free room. There is only ONE drawer in the room that slept FOUR and the iron was positioned inside the very small closet making use of the closet as an alternative to the lack of drawers, nearly impossible. The hallways with the elevators were very narrow and difficult to negotiate in a crowd. There was no option to walk up from the ground floor so we were forced to wait for the small elevators despite wanting to walk. My meeting room was at the far end of a long hallway despite no other meetings on that floor those days and that was odd. Cute and nicely decorated common areas and again, great staff and very attentive housekeepers!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anita L,

Thank you for the review and I'm glad you found our staff to be great and attentive. We appreciate your feedback and hope you join us again on your next visit to Denver.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

The Curtis Hotel was a delightful place to stay! The staff was friendly and concerned about customers' comfort. The rooms were clean and luxurious. The beds were incredibly comfortable! The themes for each floor were so much fun, I almost hoped there would be lots of people on the elevator, just so I could hear the greeting for each floor. I highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Bridget D,

I'm so glad you had a delightful time with us and recognized our friendly and helpful staff too. We pride ourselves in cleanliness, service and FUN and I'm happy you got to expereince that! Next time you visit, feel free to stay on that elevator as long as you want!!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Our stay in Denver was much different than some years. The location of this hotel was excellent. Walk to great meals and downtown shopping. Across the street from the convention center was perfect for the ease of access.
The beds were comfortable and spacious.The curtains darkened the room very well for good sleeping conditions even on the 4th of July.
The elevators were slow and the tunes got a bit obnoxious after so many days piling in and out of them. The decor was odd and work space in the room was haphazard. But the internet connection was strong.
The hotel is showing its age and did not clean up real well. But the people were easy to work with and we had a pleasant trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

ace3721,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review from your recent stay during the Teachers Convention. I'm glad you were able to explore the downtown area while you were in town and enjoy our hotel. I'm sorry if you felt the elevator voices were too much for you but I'm glad you had a pleasant trip overall.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I've stayed at te Curtis many times over the last year on business and I would not stay anyplace else. The staff are incredibly friendly and they remember us by name. The breakfast is perfect with buffet choices along with pancakes or omelets. With the recent upgrade, the beds are comfortable and the place is very quiet for the center of a big city. The only problem I have ever had was getting items back that I left in the room.

Room Tip: All the rooms are fine, but the Queen and corner king rooms are the best. Don't get the 01 room which is right across from the elevators and everyone that gets off starts talking and making noise.

John B,

Thank you so much for being a loyal and repeat guest of ours. We appreciate the staff recognition and the nice compliments about the property. If there are items you left behind we do have a lost and found that's managed by our houskeeping department and we would definitely love to help you out. Please give us a call at 303-571-0300 and we would be more than happy to look for anything you may have missed.