“Loved the location of this hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek
Ranked #76 of 157 Hotels in Denver
“Loved the location of this hotel”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights and have no complaints. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, breakfast was tasty, and staff was friendly. Great location as downtown Denver is only about 10 minutes away. If we ever return to Denver, will consider staying here again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Daniel M
Lindsey M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 21 December 2013
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for posting about your experience and we hope to see you again next time you are in Denver!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

My room was clean and really like the new renovation, just a small breakfast area for a big hotel, I got a room with mountain view and really liked but if you are a easy sleeper you can hear the traffic noise from I-25 and Colorado blvd., just request a room on east side of the building. Employes were friendly all the time. Will stay here again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Lindsey M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a review about your experience! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the look of our newly renovated hotel and hope to see you again when you are back in Denver!

Somerdale, New Jersey
Reviewed 8 November 2013

The three of us stayed here while traveling to Colorando for the Riot Fest Festival in Byers. The hotel was nice and clean. Our room had a great mountain view and it was a great value as we were able to enjoy a nice, hot breakfast each morning. Free parking was great and it is central to many sites and restaurants in the outskirts of the city.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Lindsey M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel and giving us such a nice review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and our amenities while in town for Riot Fest! Thank you again and we hope you choose us again the next time you travel to Denver!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My advice, find another hotel to stay at, one that has decent security and doesn't get robbed multiple times in one weekend. I don’t typically review or rate places I stay while traveling because I have good experiences, but this stay was different. My room was ROBBED while I was out site seeing. Another room was robbed while the person in the room was showering. (BAD SECURITY!) And if that wasn't bad enough the person at the front desk that night said they would compensate me for the trouble by taking that night’s stay off of my bill but when I went to check out, but didn't take the night off the bill. When I asked about it I was told the manager would contact me later in the week by phone to discuss which never happened.

I was in Denver for my little sister’s wedding. My laptop was STOLEN, along with my phone charger, my laptop power adapter, a used razor (Seriously, who steals someone’s used razor? that’s just gross), the keys to my car, and some emergency money I keep in my backpack. I knew lots of family and friends staying at the hotel for the wedding, including my sister. Not wanting to ruin my sister’s big day or cause a mass exodus from the hotel I didn’t tell anyone until after my sister’s wedding. When I reported the theft to the front desk, I was treated to non-belief. The person answering didn't believe me, it wasn't until they were in my room and could see that it had been gone through that it was real to them.

When I asked hotel management about my stuff that was stolen from the hotel they told me, “You’re out of luck. You should try your homeowner’s insurance.”

Just to sum things up. My room was robbed. I wasn't believed when I first reported the theft. I was told I was going to be compensated for the night which did not happen and the manager that was going to call me about it never did. DO NOT STAY AT the MARRIOTT FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES DENVER CHERRY CREEK!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Keith R
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. The safety and security of our guests is our number one priority. We are continuing to investigate the situation as we work with local law enforcement. Please contact me directly with any specific questions.

Wabasha, Minnesota
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Stayed here while in town for birth of new grandson. The breakfast was great; lots of choices. Cookies put out in the afternoon and some still left after 6 pm. Very friendly and helpful at the front desk. We were on the 5th and 8th floor and had no problem with outside noise. Room and bed was comfortable; room was average size. Lots of shopping and dining choices on Colorado Blvd; close to Cherry Creek Mall.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite if possible to have more room.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us and congratulations on the birth of your grandson!! Thank you for your kind words about your experience with our staff and our accommodations. I hope to see you again during your next trip to Denver!

Batesville, Arkansas
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel, but kind of hard to get in and out. My team was greeted by a friendly staff and they had the keys and everything ready for us. The rooms were small, but nice. The breakfast was the only thing that was not as expected. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we took care of your team in an expedient and friendly manner. Since we are always looking for ways to improve, I would love to hear more about how our breakfast failed to meet your expectations. Please feel free to email me at lindsey.marsh@whitelodging.com. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you again next time you are in Denver!

Amsterdam
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I travel a lot for work and have seen a lot of hotels, but the sincere friendliness of the frontdesk staff at this out-of-centre hotel has been truly sublime and a revelation. One does expect a lot of service and friendliness in America (as opposed to Europe, where you feel lucky you were let in to begin with) but the experience here really exceded my expectations. A warm word every time you passed by the desk, no request too difficult, and even remembering to ask how a particular meeting went - I will come back here.

Room Tip: Do try the rooms with (distant) mountain view. Mind you: the sound of Colorado Drive may be a hinder...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank RickKempen
Thank you for choosing our hotel and giving us such a nice review. I'm so glad our staff took great care of you and I am happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again and we hope you choose us again the next time you travel to Denver.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek
La Quinta Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek
Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!