“A pleasant stay on a snowy night”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek
Ranked #69 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We checked in late Sunday 12/22 on a cold, snowy night. The two friendly front desk crew who gave us an upgraded "mountain view" room were helpful and informative. Very comfortable room. We really liked the location, just off I25 on Colorado. Covered garage parking was a relief in the snow + easy access to the lobby. Our son lives close by so I look forward to staying there again. We had to get to an early a.m. event, so all we had was coffee in the morning. I would have loved to have a waffle!

Room Tip: We we on the top floor, #10. With the snow, we couldn't see the mountains to the west. A nice...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Lindsey M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Woody T.,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a review about your experience. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and location. Our covered parking is very convenient on snowy days and hopefully you will get a better view of the mountains during your next visit! Thank you again for staying with us!

Assistant GM

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We planned an overnight trip to Denver. This hotel was exceptionally clean and fresh. When we checked in we were upgraded to a premium room. I think it had recently been renovated. Bed was comfortable and bathroom was clean.
The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was perfect.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Lindsey M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Katy G,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us; thank you for your kind words! I am so proud to hear that you found us to be living our mission of being ‘clean and friendly.’ Thank you again for the feedback and I hope to see you again during your next trip to Denver!

Lindsey M.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 21 December 2013

After unpleasant experience with UNITED airlines where I missed my flight to YVR and had to stay overnight in Denver, I was really impressed with the service provided at Fairfield Inn. Friendly receptionist, nice, clean room, and nice lady at the restaurant who let me had breakfast after the regular breakfast time. They helped me feel much better after all the trouble with United. Thanks a lot to the great staff!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Zorica C
Lindsey M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us. Our associates take great pride in our hotel and I am glad to hear that our service exceeded your expectations! I am also glad that your trip was redeemed after a rocky start! I hope to see you again next time you are in Denver!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I had booked this hotel with a special Mile High Holidays rates!! What an awesome deal. Hotel was very clean, easy covered parking, the kids loved the breakfast in the morning, and had a blast in the pool at night.

The only down side I have to say is the room was a bit on the small side. We had a room with two double beds. It was myself and two kids. If there were four adults, it definately would have been cramped.

I would stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank S K
Lindsey M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

I'm happy that we could provide the perfect setting for your night with the kids! I hope that you will choose to stay with us again!

Happy Holidays,

Assistant GM

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights and have no complaints. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, breakfast was tasty, and staff was friendly. Great location as downtown Denver is only about 10 minutes away. If we ever return to Denver, will consider staying here again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daniel M

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for posting about your experience and we hope to see you again next time you are in Denver!

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

My room was clean and really like the new renovation, just a small breakfast area for a big hotel, I got a room with mountain view and really liked but if you are a easy sleeper you can hear the traffic noise from I-25 and Colorado blvd., just request a room on east side of the building. Employes were friendly all the time. Will stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Lindsey M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a review about your experience! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the look of our newly renovated hotel and hope to see you again when you are back in Denver!

AGM

Reviewed 8 November 2013

The three of us stayed here while traveling to Colorando for the Riot Fest Festival in Byers. The hotel was nice and clean. Our room had a great mountain view and it was a great value as we were able to enjoy a nice, hot breakfast each morning. Free parking was great and it is central to many sites and restaurants in the outskirts of the city.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Lindsey M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel and giving us such a nice review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and our amenities while in town for Riot Fest! Thank you again and we hope you choose us again the next time you travel to Denver!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek
Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek
La Quinta Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
Holiday Inn Denver - Cherry Creek

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!