“Friendly Staff”

Ranked #75 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The staff here really do go out of their way to welcome you and meet any need that may arise. Everything was clean and they offer a lot of options for breakfast. I did wish there was more variety of tea flavors such as green or black. Nice lobby and sitting area. Good location. I would stay here again!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Lindsey M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
Dear Ariele M,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are very fortunate to have a fantastic team at our hotel who takes pride in their work. They were thrilled when I shared your comments with them! I appreciate your feedback regarding the tea selection. We are now ordering more tea varieties so there should be plenty to choose from during your next stay (my favorite is the Mint Medley)!

Thank you again!

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 4 March 2014

From my reservation by phone to my checkout the staff were friendly and very helpful with whatever I needed. Everything was fresh and clean. the room was standard but seemed a little small. The breakfast was good and well maintained. the parking garage took some getting used to but was better than parking in the open.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Erin C
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We stayed here two nights, first day went smooth, second night we arrived at the hotel after exploring denver parked while walking to the elevator the roof on p3 bargain pouring water it soaked my pregnant girlfriend who was holding our daughter an slipped luckily not falling we told the front desk all the offered to fix the problem was towels, my girlfriend was upset all night then after telling the front desk clerk she was upset an didn't want to bothered he called the room waking up our kids who were then up all night, would isn't a extra night for free but no just an offer for towels, otherwise a great hotel

• Stayed February 2014
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 4 February 2014

As noted by others, the hotel is freshly remodled. The front desk staff were very courteous and helpful. The room was fine, although I also had a problem with hot water. It did not completely run out, but it was only luke warm after a few minutes. The breakfast was good, although I wish they offered cooked oatmeal rather than packets of instant oatmeal. The location is good in that it is near right off I-25 and close to Cherry Creek where there are some good restaurant choices.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Lindsey M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 9 February 2014
Cycling Geo,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a review about your experience. I am happy to hear that our front desk staff provided excellent service and that you enjoyed our location. I appreciate your feedback in some areas that you think we could improve. Since we strive for continuous improvement, we will consider your suggestions and we have already looked into the hot water issue that you experienced in your room.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again next time you are in the Denver area!

Assistant General Manager
Rapid City
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Ive been coming to this hotel since 2006! I work for a Fairfield so you kind of see how others opperate! Well Ive never had a bad experience!! However the last time I was there 2 employees really stuck out! My stay was in Janurary and when i arrived Rick checked me in!! he was so pleasant!! He had GREAT customer service it was very welcoming!! My family was there for 6 nights and I have to say all the employees where great!!! I wish I had gotten all their names!! they all deserve a pat on the back!!! And Janice the breakfats lady WOW she has been there since I have been going and she is AMAZING!!!! She was so great to my family & I! I cant wait to stay again in April!

Room Tip: I always ask for high floor nice view from the front
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Note: my star ratings are based on what I expect from an establishment, so while this Fairfield is not the Ritz, it still could have garnered a five star review. Unfortunately I am struggling to give it two.

The good: front desk service was quick and courteous. The hotel was recently remodeled, and the lobby and room were clean and modern.

The bad: the hot water ran out (on both days), and one of the two lobby elevators was out of service for most of one day. This was on a Broncos playoff weekend and the hotel was full, so waiting for a elevator was a test of patience. We had a "1 bedroom king suite" and were disappointed there was no door between the two rooms (no privacy for mom and dad while the kids slept) - it would be more accurately described as a one bedroom "studio."

For a hotel that seems to have had security issues in the past (see the other low reviews) we were surprised there was no safe provided in the room. As well, the front desk clerk made a point to note their new RFID room locks - such a system is notoriously easy to defeat. We ended up taking our valuables with us wherever we went.

I expressed the above concerns with the front desk and they discounted our room rate by $25/night, so they did try to make amends. This hotel could be a good value if they ensured these issues were addressed.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Joe R
Lindsey M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Greetings Joe R.,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Denver Cherry Creek. Feedback from our guests is extremely important to us in our continuing efforts for improvement. I am so terribly sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered at our hotel. Our leadership team has since discussed in depth the issues that occurred and have already taken action to ensure we proactively handle these situations to avoid future inconvenience to our guests. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to make up for your unsatisfactory stay and please do not hesitate to contact me personally if you have any further questions, concerns, or feedback.

Assistant GM
Moraga, California
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We checked in late Sunday 12/22 on a cold, snowy night. The two friendly front desk crew who gave us an upgraded "mountain view" room were helpful and informative. Very comfortable room. We really liked the location, just off I25 on Colorado. Covered garage parking was a relief in the snow + easy access to the lobby. Our son lives close by so I look forward to staying there again. We had to get to an early a.m. event, so all we had was coffee in the morning. I would have loved to have a waffle!

Room Tip: We we on the top floor, #10. With the snow, we couldn't see the mountains to the west. A nice...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Lindsey M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 12 January 2014
Woody T.,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a review about your experience. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and location. Our covered parking is very convenient on snowy days and hopefully you will get a better view of the mountains during your next visit! Thank you again for staying with us!

Lindsey Marsh
Assistant GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek
La Quinta Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek
Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!