Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
  • Pool
US$133
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$335
US$289
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
All reviewsparking garagebreakfast roomfront deskdave and bustersstreet noiselight raildenver cherry creekmountain viewnice hotelshort drivewaffle makerbeds were comfortablewould stay here againfree breakfastpleasant stayconvenient locationyogurt
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is a really nice and clean hotel. My husband and I stay here frequently because it is in a great location. Close to light rail, buses and you can go most places in a taxi for about $20.00. The rooms are beautiful and you get a really good breakfast in the morning. Parking is free which is a plus.

Room Tip: I just always ask for a quiet room, the staff knows where they are.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ColoradoCyndy
Lindsey M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

ColoradoCyndy,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am very happy that you enjoy our hotel's service, cleanliness and location. I know that there are many hotel options in our area and we are happy that you choose to stay with us! We look forward to your next trip to Denver!

Lindsey M.
Assistant GM

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed here Sunday, May 26, for the last night of our Memorial Day weekend trip to Denver. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from a Fairfield Inn. I thought it'd be an average hotel accomodation. Wow, was I wrong, and glad to be! The lobby itself, though small, is very modern and bright, wonderful to look at. The staff was courteous and prompt to get me checked in. Our room had a great view and was larger than what I could have hoped for. It really gave us a sense of comfort being there. The parking garage makes up the basement and levels 2 & 3. It was great that I didn't have to worry about valet, or that I'd have to risk the vehicle being in an exposed lot. Hotel location is also great - just a short drive from Cherry Creek Mall. We also went to the nearby Best Buy and Ross store, which is just a short walk from the front door. The only amenities we took advantage of were the free continental breakfast, and an in-room movie. Didn't get to check out the swimming pool, hot tub, or workout facility. If there is any complaint I could even make about this hotel it is the elevators. Those things move too slow, and it seemed that only one was working at the time. Other than that, we really loved this Fairfield Inn, we'd recommend it to others, and yes, we would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Jose H,

Thank you for staying with us over the Memorial Day weekend! I am very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! Our staff takes great pride in our hotel and in making every guest's stay a great one! We hope to see you again during your next trip to Denver!

Lindsey M.
Assistant GM

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at the motel in April and really enjoyed ourselves. The staff was friendly and breakfast was great. We were there for a rugby tournament and stayed at the same motel as the teams were at and had a great time lounging around and visiting. Kids enjoyed the pool. Close to where we needed to be and close to great shopping and entertainment.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I couldn't ask for more out of a hotel. Great staff with great attitudes. Easy and enjoyable breakfast provided. Rooms were very clean and room service was on top of the ball each day. Water pressure in the showers were fantastic. Very easy to walk to the commuter train to get downtown each day and leave the car in the parking garage. Restaurants all over the place, I would recommend Hacienda Colorado right across the street because the margaritas were great and food was very tasty.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank tricty
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is your standard travel-for-business hotel. It's nice, it's clean, it's quiet. The staff here, however, made my stay extraordinary. I had a special request which was happily accommodated by a member of management and things just got better from there. Bryce is a front desk superstar...a true gem. He remembered me and my special situation all day and into the next. Just really excellent service.

Coffee available all day for caffeine junkies like me. A great night's sleep and incredible water pressure in the shower!

Room Tip: I stayed in a King Suite, which included a microwave and small fridge. The extra room was nice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo