“Not what I was expecting from Ramada” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Denver Central

Radisson Denver Central
Ranked #103 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Sunnyvale, California
“Not what I was expecting from Ramada”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

The air conditioner was very noisy and the internet was down for all evening one day. I reported it to the front desk but the a/c never got fixed until I talked directly to the maintenance man, then he fixed it immediately. The restaurant staff at breakfast was not friendly at all. Dinner staff was friendly. Room was average. Internet, when working was good. Good tv stations. My room was not facing the freeway and it was quiet. For the price it was an OK deal. Mainly for me, it was close to where I was working, and it was the best deal in the area (industrial area). The free breakfast was good, better than continental at other hotels.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Stephen C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Kearney, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

From when I first checked in, my room was not cleaned yet. "Red"/Angeleena, gave me a voucher for a drink at the bar. I thought that was very nice of her. Logan, in the bar, was very nice to me while I waited for my room and had a free drink. Jamie and Rebecca were also very nice and they all displayed a great customer service mentality. When I did get into my room, it was more than I expected. Everything in the building was clean and excellent to stay in. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here. No matter what the problem is (if there even is one), the staff will make it right with you no matter what. I look forward to staying here the rest of my trip and can only ask people who are considering staying here to look past the negative reviews, because this really actually is a nice place to stay!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
BenGarcia, Manager at Radisson Denver Central, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
Thank you for the review and the rating. We appreciate you staying with us here at the Ramada Plaza Denver Central Hotel. I am glad that my staff was very friendly and kind with you. Our goal at the Ramada Plaza Denver Central is to make our guests feel like they are at home when they are actually away. We are happy to hear that your room was more than you expected and that overall your stay was great. Please do recommend us and come back soon!
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

We needed a clean cheap place to stay after camping in Rocky Mountain national park. This far exceeded our expectations. We got a king bed in a large room that also had a couch bed. Everything was very clean and comfortable (though we just finished sleeping on the ground with no shower, so we were easy to please too haha)
The biggest surprise was a nice hot breakfast buffet- for free- omelets and biscuits and gravy and waffles and more. I dont know when I've stayed at a hotel that had such a nice free
Breakfast. Pleasant surprise overall.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
BenGarcia, General Manager at Radisson Denver Central, responded to this review, 18 June 2013
Thank you for your review and rating. I am glad that we were able to give you the right price and value for your stay! We do have a large breakfast that is complimentary and many of our guests have given great feedback about it. I hope that next time you’re in the area we are your choice of stay. Thank you.
Flint, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

I travel for work. so im in hotels more than im in my own home. when i booked the hotel the pictures looked amazing so it seemed to be the best way to enjoy my month away from home. when i arrived i was greeted with a smile by the front desk staff. Tasha and paige were very friendly and made me feel at home while i waited to check in. when i got to my room i was shocked at how big, clean, and nice this hotel room was. the pictures do not do the hotel justice. the pool was awesome. breakfast was awesome. and every time i left the hotel and came back i was greeted by name. whenever i had a question about what there was to do in the area staff had great ideas to have fun, shop, and places to eat and drink. i have another business trip to denver coming up and this is the hotel i will choose every time im in denver.

Room Tip: read hotel reviews.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review. We strive to make all of our guests feel at home and welcome when they stay with us. Our front desk staff wants to help you with anything that you need and will always provide the information needed to make your time in Denver fun! The hotel provides a large breakfast selection that is available daily adding extra value to your stay. We are happy to hear that you will be back to stay with us on your next trip!
Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

I'm very glad to have stayed at your establishment. Tasha and Tonya were exceptional at taking care of my needs. I'm here on business but if I was ever stay here in Denver again i will surely come here.

Room Tip: I would always prefer a floor on the bottom level for easy access. But I'm sure the top floor wo...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review and the rating! We appreciate your business and are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Please do stop back by when you are in Denver next. We look forward to your return.