Stayed here only 1 night.
this is my opinion.
1. I like how the valet is off street.
2. The front desk was very nice.
3. Located in a great area if you want "downtown" activities.
4. The bed & pillow was not great for me.
5. Very nice bathtub.
6. The decor of this hotel is confusing to me, it feels like they want to be modern, but certain aspects in the room were more like grandma's chair & curtains.
7. The breakfast was mediocre, nothing great, nothing bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown Denver hotel features guestrooms and suites ideal for corporate and leisure travelers that desire a location walking distance to attractions including the Denver Convention Center, 16th Street Mall, Union Station, Coors Field, and all of downtown's restaurants, shopping and entertainment areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Magnolia Hotel Denver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denver Magnolia Hotel