My daughter and I went to Denver to check out the University of Denver as a possible college for her next year. I thought the hotel was very nice. I have stayed at many hotels in many locations both domestic and international. While I can't say that it was exceptional, we enjoyed our stay, did not experience any problems with billing or free parking; the staff was all very courteous and helpful; and I thought both the gym and the food at the restaurant were great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel, featuring a 12-story atrium lobby with sleek modern guestrooms and public spaces with lots of natural light, and designed with warm wood and stonework details complementing Colorado's organic landscape. Just a short distance from both downtown and Denver International Airport. Easy access to Denver's light rail system that can transport you to downtown Denver and area shopping venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Denver