“Good for a short business stay”

Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Ranked #38 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Bengaluru, India
“Good for a short business stay”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Hyatt Regency at Denver Tech Center is a good place to stay if you have business in the area. Room was clean and nice. Check-in, Check-out experience was pleasant.

However for a hotel of this size, more dining options are required. I do not eat meat and there was no choices (1-2 options on the whole menu) for me to eat at their restaurant.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
HyattTechCenter, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
We are happy that you enjoyed your experience staying at our hotel! Thank you for your feedback on the restaurant. We hope you raised your concerns regarding the restaurant menu to your server during your meals - our restaurant staff is usually happy to try to accommodate guest dietary preferences. We would love to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 18 October 2013

If you have ever done business in the Tech corridor, you know dining is limited. I was there for a conference for 4 days and stayed at the Hyatt. My room was spacious and very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and the lobby is really nice. Wifi is available throughout the hotel which is a plus. Most hotels do not offer great food, the Hyatt is the exception. The restaurant Root 25 is FABULOUS. Farm to table specials, a great breakfast buffet with tons of options and EVEN Gluten free choices and bread. We ended up eating there almost daily. The wine list could use some help, but that was my only critique of this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
WOW! What a fantastic review of our hotel! Thank you so much for your great comments and feedback, we are so glad to know that you love our hotel as much as we do! We look forward to seeing you next time you are doing business in the Tech Center!
Vail, Colorado
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I got a great price on priceline. I'd never stayed at a 4 star hotel so I was very excited for my stay. They put me in a room next to the ice machine, the carpet was dirty, housekeeping knocked on my door @ 9:00 am to clean it. When I checked out I felt like I was interrupting the gentleman working the desk, he never asked how my stay was. Was more interested in catching up with his fellow employee. I left the property and 1/2 later could not find my credit card. I thought I might have left it on the desk in my room. I was a bit panicked so I called the hotel and was he would look into it and get right back to me. Well after over 20 minutes I called back and he then transferred ME to housekeeping (hoping to get someone who spoke English) well that didn't matter because the phone rang over 20 times so I hung up and called my credit card company. The hotel NEVER did call me back.

I was born in the 50's and raised to give over 100% no matter where I worked or what I did. That work ethic has stayed with me and I have had a very successful 25 years of employment at a 4 star property in Vail CO. The only person I encountered that was welcoming there was the gal that delivered my room service.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
We are so sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience at our hotel! We pride ourselves on being able to offer true Hyatt hospitality to each guest that walks through our lobby, and are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. We hope you were able to raise your concerns with a manager during your stay so that we might be able to rectify the issues. We hope that you might consider giving us another try on your next trip to Denver - we would love the opportunity to serve you.
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Came from nj on morning flight for wedding that night. Arrived exhausted and hungry at about 11:30 pm. Check in was 3pm. No rooms ready. Was supposed to be called when room ready. That didn't happen. Next day went out early and came back late in afternoon. Room not cleaned. Someone came at about 5pm. Knocked once and came in. Asked her to come back after 6:15 pm. When we returned to room after dinner bed was made. No clean towels and trash cans full. Bed was made.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kathi E
We strive for our guests to be happy and comfortable, and are sincerely very sorry that you did not enjoy your service during your stay at the Hyatt Denver Tech Center. We hope you were able to raise your concerns with management during your stay, and we hope that you might consider staying with us again on your next trip out to Denver.
Las Vegas, New Mexico
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel during a short business trip to Denver. The hotel lobby and common areas are modern and clean, the room was satisfactory, but my stay was less than satisfactory when I was hit with ridiculous extra costs. The "business center" consists of a small closet sized room with a couple computers and a couple printers. This would be ok, if not for the ridiculous internet usage and printing costs. For the caliber of hotel and already high nightly prices, you would think they could offer guests free internet and reasonable printing costs. The greediness of this hotel doesn't stop there. I decided to grab a quick bite before heading to my meeting in the morning. $17 dollars for a mediocre breakfast buffet and poor service was the icing on the cake. I will not be staying here again and will ask my company to book me a room elsewhere when in Denver.

1 Thank Benjamin B
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel, and appreciate your comments on the additional costs for the additional services. We do try our best to stay competitive with surrounding hotels. Thank you again, we appreciate your time, and hope we might have the chance to serve you in the future.
Aurora
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This place totally "sold" me on the Hyatt chain! Helpful and friendly staff, beautiful & clean room, great food! Considering some of the other major chains I've stayed at lately, this Hyatt was far above the rest. Their little coffee shop "Perks" offered more than just some coffee and junk food and their gift shop was really pretty cool! I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
We are excited to serve you again on your next trip to the Denver Tech Center! It's wonderful to hear that you were happy and comfortable during your stay, and we'll be looking for you in the lobby - or maybe we'll see you at Perks!
kansas city
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Stayed here on the way to Crested Butte. Would have stayed elsewhere in the area; but the Broncos were playing on Sunday and most other hotels were booked. Rate here was $119 per night for Saturday and Sunday nights. Lots of much cheaper lodgings in the area (DTS or Greenwood Village.) Despite looking like a ghost town with over 100 valet parking spaces empty, the hotel charged $10 per day for parking in their garage (nearly a city block walk away from the elevators.) The room was fairly standard for newer, business-class hotels. One thing not so standard was the plastic bottles of water on the cabinet with a sign saying "Refresh $5." Very cheesy. There was a coffee maker in the room with one regular and one decaf coffee. Very skinflint. There was a hairdryer in the bathroom. It didn't work. The pricey Sunday brunch looked nice; but the prepared foods (eggs, sausage, potatoes) were lukewarm. The maids had not made up the room by 3;30 pm on Sunday. The desk said there were many departures, even though the place looked like a ghost town. If I stayed here again, it would be only as a last resort. Save yourself some money and aggravation and book elsewhere. Most other area hotels will give you free parking and free breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
We are disappointed to hear that you were not impressed with the Hyatt Denver Tech Center! We hope you were able to get some immediate resolution to some of your concerns during your stay. Our goal is always your complete satisfaction, and we are sad to hear we fell short this time. We hope to have another chance in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Stapleton
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver

Been to Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!