1,222 results
All reviewsparking garagebreakfast buffetbusiness travelvery nice hotelindoor poollight railcomfortable roomseasy accessshuttle servicefree shuttledtcroottaphouseconferencemeetingdowntownperks
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Beautiful hotel with exceptional interactive gadgets and internet speeds. It was my send place to stay in Denver but the quality was incomparable. great customer care, clean spacious rooms, great interactive gadgets with exceptional connectivity speeds

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Michael V, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

To our valued guests from Casper!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’ll look forward to sharing your feedback with our team members.

We’re so glad to see that you enjoyed your visit and found our staff and facilities accommodating to your needs.

We do hope to have you visit in the future and extend any assistance if needed!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I have been travelling to the Denver Tech center often the last few months and this hotel is clearly the BEST option in the market. The other hotels are no where close to the quality and style of this hotel. ABSOLUTELY worth the small additional cost for real luxury in the Denver Tech Center

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Michael V, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

To our frequent guest from Austin,

Thanks so much for your kind remarks. We’re pleased to see that you have enjoyed your visits and look forward to welcoming you back!

Please do not hesitate to let us know how we may be of assistance in future plans or if we can do anything to make your stay more enjoyable.

Best,

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I stayed here on a recent trip with my boyfriend, and we loved this hotel. All the staff was very accommodating and polite, and although the hotel was swarming with a MileHiCon convention, we did not hear a sound from our room. The bed was beyond heavenly, and the room was spotless. We had drinks in the bar one night during our stay, and we found them to be reasonably priced and well made. There is a coffee shop on-site with quite a selection of juices, pastries, and other snacks, which was very convenient. This place was central to all of our destinations during our trip, and it was so nice to look out the window and see all the fall-colored trees with the snow-covered Rockies in the background. This was such a great trip and we will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Choose a high floor for a better view
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you to our guest from Las Vegas!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and pleased to see that our staff helped you to feel welcomed.

Fall is a great time of year with the changes of color and the contrast of the mountains in the background. So glad you were able to take such positive memories of our area back with you!

We do look forward to assisting you with future plans to return when time allows.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I stayed here for four nights whilst taking part in a workshop. All the staff were very pleasant, professional and helpful - top marks there. I ate in the bar two nights and both nights I was able to have vegan food - one night a platter of raw vegetables with "home-made" hummous, the next night grilled tofu and salad - both delicious, especially when washed down with local beer. The kitchen made a special effort with my breakfasts and lunches, once they realised what a vegan ate! Travelling by myself, I appreciated the genuine friendliness of the bar staff and the free pool table! My room was very quiet, clean and well-looked after. It was good having a cafe and late-opening little store, and I enjoyed the pool facility. The hotel operates a free shuttle to the local shopping areas, and to the train station. I had a slight hitch in that I was billed (twice) for my stay, which was being paid for by the company running the workshop, and this was quite stressful but sorted (twice) with calmness and pleasantness. I thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay out that side of Denver.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

To our valued guest from Wellington,

We greatly appreciate and value the time you took to share your feedback.

I am pleased to see that our culinary team assisted with your dietary needs throughout your stay and will be certain to share your comments with them.

My apologies for the billing error, however, glad to see that it was handled with care.

Thank you again for your feedback. We do hope to be able to welcome you back should your travels return you to the Denver area!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We came to this hotel after a horrible room we had at La Quinta in the Tech Center, boy what a difference that's for sure. We had no reservation so I quickly made one online before we headed over and it was a breeze. Check in was quick and painless in their very modern lobby. Then we headed to park, keep in mind it's 10 a night extra, but worth it. The room was just perfect with a great view! Staff was wonderful, when my wife wanted a Sprite but couldn't find one they went and got her one and brought it to the room.

Didn't do breakfast or anything but the room was clean, well maintained, modern, and the bed was super comfortable.

If you are in the Tech center for business or just want a place to stay outside of the downtown area to explore south Denver this is a perfect place. Lots of places to eat nearby and low traffic in evenings after everyone has left the area after work.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
HyattTechCenter, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

We are so glad your stay at our hotel met and exceeded your expectations! We are thrilled you enjoyed the room, and we are glad our staff was able to make you and your wife feel comfortable and welcome. We certainly hope we will see you again soon!