1,224 results
All reviewsparking garagebreakfast buffetbusiness travelvery nice hotelindoor poollight railcomfortable roomseasy accessshuttle servicefree shuttledtcroottaphouseconferencemeetingdowntownperks
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I have had the pleasure of staying the Hyatt Tech Center several times for business over the past 4 years and it is my favorite hotel in the Denver area. At the end of the day I always enjoy coming back to my room and relaxing.
You cannot find a more courteous staff !

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Michael V, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2013

To our guests from Nashville,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond and share your experience with others. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to sharing your comments with our entire team. I know that they will be glad to hear that they helped to make a difference with your visit to the greater Denver area!

We do hope to have the opportunity to be of service when you return!
Please do not hesitate to let us know if we may be of assistance.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Beautiful room, clean, well appointed - everything you need. Breakfast buffet is one of the better ones I've had in hotels - very nice choices (I'm not a yogourt fan and their's was exceptional). It was a little away from where I had to do business but worth the detour.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

To our guests from Montreal,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit and appreciate the time you took to share with others!

Glad you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and the yogurt! I’ll look forward to sharing your comments to our entire team.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if we may be of assistance should you make plans to return in the future!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I recently stayed for 4 days at this property while on a business trip to Denver. The hotel is located in the middle of the Tech Center and is ideal if you have work in the tech center area. My work was in down town Denver and so I had a commute of 13-14 miles each way. The commute can get a bit tedious during peak traffic and bad weather.
The hotel room was of a good size and had two double beds. The room had a broad window that did over look the tech center and had a view of the rocky mountains from a distance.
The room also had a flat screen tv and had the usual amenities for business travel stay. I had a free wifi access (which probably came free for all rooms not sure about it though) which was easy to use and provided enough bandwidth and speed to check and respond to emails via vpn.
The restaurant downstairs was quite nice. I ate breakfast there and dinner on one occasion there. The breakfast was a full service one with an omlette station and was quite good. The room rate did not include breakfast but included free parking for me. I believe parking is usually $10 per night there.
The checkin and check out was a breeze and the staff were nice and helpful all the time.
I believe there are number of places to eat outside close by. However I did not have the time to try them out.
There was also a pool and fitness center. I did not get to try both of them.
My only complaint about the stay was the refrigerator in the room was making a loud noise at night and woke me up on a few occasions at night.
I would recommend this place for business stay any time. However if you have work in downtown Denver then one will have to consider the commute.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

To our guest from Fremont,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We know how busy our guests are but I assure you everyone always values the feedback!

I’m glad to see that overall you enjoyed your visit and I thank you for selecting us to host your visit while having to commute to and from downtown.

I appreciate the feedback on your refrigerator and will be certain to share these remarks with our housekeeping and maintenance staff members.

Again, thank you for your time and for your business! We do hope to see you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during our visit to Denver. It is out of the centre a bit so visitors need a car, however, it's a really great place to stay. Good facilities, large comfortable rooms, interesting architecture. I was pleasantly surprised at the cost of our rooms, well worth staying there and with the money saved, hiring a car!

• Stayed: October 2013

To our guest from London!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Our team members look forward to seeing comments, especially knowing if they assisted in helping to make a difference.

Glad to see that you found a great value by staying with us in the Denver Tech Center!

We do hope to see you again when your travels return you to the greater Denver area!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

I spent two nights at the Hyatt tech center.
Small issues included a worn-out mattress and a cramped fitness room. Other than that I was satisfied with the cleanliness, service, and public areas. The parking was free during my stay. I did not try the restaurant. This is a nice place to stay if you have business in the Tech Center.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

To our guest from Texas,

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to share.

My apologies for your mattress experience. I’ll be certain to relay your comments to the appropriate team members.

We do hope to have another opportunity to be of service should you return to our area. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly should you need any assistance!