Weekends are a bargain here. As this location caters to weekday businessmen, it is virtually deserted on weekends. Thus, rooms are about as cheap as you could expect for a high quality property like this. Very quiet, pool and facilities underutilized, general relaxed environment. About 1/3 what the downtown location charges for the same Saturday night. Great brunch in their attractive 2nd floor restaurant. we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel, featuring a 12-story atrium lobby with sleek modern guestrooms and public spaces with lots of natural light, and designed with warm wood and stonework details complementing Colorado's organic landscape. Just a short distance from both downtown and Denver International Airport. Easy access to Denver's light rail system that can transport you to downtown Denver and area shopping venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Denver