Not a whole lot going on in this area as it's nestled in a business park. Beautiful lobby, super modern - the rooms themselves are pretty standard of any Hyatt. There was a mix up with my reservation, and the incorrect rate/package was applied at check-in but I didn't realize it until I saw my bill on the TV's hotel-channel. By this time it was already a few days in, and the hotel would not accomodate the switch, costing me extra. Bummer, but they did try to make it up with an amenity sent up to my room within minutes. Good thing, b/c that was the best tasting (mood-changing) veggie platter ever. (seriuosly, try it - baby carrots cooked slightly crunchy and radishes that looked like thinly sliced watermelon) Breakfast is great too, they keep your coffee filled and hot - and I really enjoyed the wonderful greek yogurt bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel, featuring a 12-story atrium lobby with sleek modern guestrooms and public spaces with lots of natural light, and designed with warm wood and stonework details complementing Colorado's organic landscape. Just a short distance from both downtown and Denver International Airport. Easy access to Denver's light rail system that can transport you to downtown Denver and area shopping venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Denver