“Strictly business”

Ranked #36 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Strictly business”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Not a whole lot going on in this area as it's nestled in a business park. Beautiful lobby, super modern - the rooms themselves are pretty standard of any Hyatt. There was a mix up with my reservation, and the incorrect rate/package was applied at check-in but I didn't realize it until I saw my bill on the TV's hotel-channel. By this time it was already a few days in, and the hotel would not accomodate the switch, costing me extra. Bummer, but they did try to make it up with an amenity sent up to my room within minutes. Good thing, b/c that was the best tasting (mood-changing) veggie platter ever. (seriuosly, try it - baby carrots cooked slightly crunchy and radishes that looked like thinly sliced watermelon) Breakfast is great too, they keep your coffee filled and hot - and I really enjoyed the wonderful greek yogurt bar.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Michael V, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
To our guests from Washington, D.C.,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and please accept my apologies for any confusion regarding your reservation.

I was glad to see that our staff extended an offer and apology with an amenity. The radish you described as part of the presentation was in fact a “watermelon radish”!

Also pleased to read that you enjoyed your breakfast and the Greek yogurt that we offer.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share. We do hope to be of service in the future.

Kind Regards,

Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We stayed here for a wedding and had a wonderful stay. The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful. Free covered parking is a big plus. The breakfast buffet was terrific! Many choices to pick from. We didn't have time to see the pool or workout area but they looked nice. Only suggestion is to upgrade the beds which could have been more comfortable.

Room Tip: One side of the hotel has very nice mountain views.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Michael V, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
To our guests from Chicago,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent visit. I’m pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and I’ll look forward to sharing your input with our team members.

We are grateful to have been of service and hope that we may assist you should your plans return you to the greater Denver area. Please feel free to contact us directly!

Safe Travels,

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed here January 26th, 2014 - it's your standard business hotel.
Not that close to downtown so you would stay here only if you have some business in the Tech Center area of Denver.

Decent buffet breakfast with made to order omelets.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
To our guest from Las Vegas,

Thank you for allowing us to be of service while visiting the area. We always appreciate the time it takes to sit down and care to provide feedback which we value greatly.

Glad you enjoyed your breakfast experience!

Please do let us know if we may be of assistance with future plans should your travels return you to the greater Denver area.

Kind Regards,

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Overall this is a beautiful hotel, perfect for lots of different types of stays. The price is higher than others in the area, however that is to be expected for a higher end hotel.

We didn't have a chance to go to the restaurant or the pool, however as a former travel agent I am very picky about cleanliness and was very pleased with the clean rooms and bathrooms.

The staff were wonderful and accommodating.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
To our neighbors in Denver!

Thanks so much for allowing us to be of service for your overnight accommodations. We’re glad to see that you enjoyed your visit. Hopefully when we have the opportunity to be of service in the future you might have the time to enjoy our pool and food and beverage offerings.

I’ll look forward to sharing your feedback with our staff. I know that they will greatly appreciate knowing that you enjoyed your stay.

Please do not hesitate to let us know when we may be of assistance with future needs.

Marlton, New Jersey
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel and found out that they were overbooked and my guaranteed room was not available
The hotel staff went out of their way to arrange accommodations at the nearby Marriott ( which they comped)
The next day they put me up in a deluxe suite , brought wine,food platters and snacks to my room, and wrote two letters of apology. Would I return? Absolutely
Customer service at its finest!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Barry G
To our guest from New Jersey,

First and foremost, my sincere apologies for your reservation mishap. Certainly this is not what you should expect when arriving to our hotel. I was pleased to see that our team responded appropriately in working to make an unfortunate situation the best that it could be under the circumstances.

Thank you for taking the time to share your overall impression and our level of service. I have already shared your comments with our staff. Our entire team was thrilled to know that while sometimes situations like this may occur it is absolutely critical that we recognize the inconvenience and accept responsibility while taking ownership to turn around an unfortunate experience into as much a positive as possible.

We appreciate your understanding and hopefully can be of service when your travels return you to our area!

Safe Travels,

Clayton, North Carolina
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I was a bit disappointed in the room here. It looked and felt worn out. The furnishings as well as the bed. My expectations were a lot higher from this chain. I also was disappointed that after giving them my Hyatt gold passport that I did not receive credit for my 3 day stay and now have to go through the process of reporting points not credited.

All in all my stay did not provide me with the comfort needed for an intense business trip.

Room Tip: Look at other chains as there are many to choose from at the Tech center area.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
To our guest from North Carolina,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. My apologies for not providing you the level of service and facilities you were expecting and certainly should have received. I have shared your comments with the appropriate team members for additional review and follow up, especially regarding your gold passport concerns.

Again, thank you.

FORT COLLINS
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Weekends are a bargain here. As this location caters to weekday businessmen, it is virtually deserted on weekends. Thus, rooms are about as cheap as you could expect for a high quality property like this. Very quiet, pool and facilities underutilized, general relaxed environment. About 1/3 what the downtown location charges for the same Saturday night. Great brunch in their attractive 2nd floor restaurant. we will return.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
To our guest from Ft. Collins,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for allowing us to be of service while visiting. We know that you have a choice as to where you stay and we very much appreciate your business.

We’re glad that you found great value in your stay and that it was relaxing. I’ll look forward to sharing your feedback with our team including your thoughts on your brunch. Glad you enjoyed!

Please let us know if we can be of assistance for future visits. We’ll look forward to welcoming you back!

Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Denver Marriott Tech Center
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Southeast
TownePlace Suites Denver Southeast

Been to Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!