Stayed in their standard double rooms, for 3 nights with friends, last August end (2013) for vacation purposes. Overall, the hotel was decently kept, convenient in it's facilities provided (Starbucks cafe was helpful in the early morning, the gym was of decent size, yet can get crowded quickly in the morning, didn't try their restaurant or business center though) and decently located as well. While it is a primarily meant as a business hotel for Denver Tech center area, we had no issue using it for our vacationing purposes to explore both downtown Denver area, Mount Evans, as well as nearby Colorado attractions such as the Rocky mountains and Colorado Springs (the latter was en-route in our Tucson, AZ- Denver, CO road trip).
However there was an issue with Hyatt's online reservation system. The reservations selection process and their billing detail layout of can be confusing, and I ended up accidentally paying for 8 people for our 2 rooms, instead of 5. The transaction was non-refundable, but after a few struggles with failed e-mail attempts trying to reach their reservation personnel (who didn't respond in reasonable time) and next hesitant customer care call center personnel, I somehow managed to get a decent refund for the extra people that were charged. So, it wasn't a pleasant hotel experience to begin with for me. Unless you are an already loyal Hyatt customer, I recommend sticking with more convenient options like Hotels.com for hassle free online reservations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel, featuring a 12-story atrium lobby with sleek modern guestrooms and public spaces with lots of natural light, and designed with warm wood and stonework details complementing Colorado's organic landscape. Just a short distance from both downtown and Denver International Airport. Easy access to Denver's light rail system that can transport you to downtown Denver and area shopping venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Denver