We booked a room with included breakfast for two, called to ask where to go for included breakfast, and even mentioned to staff to ensure we were in the correct restaurant. We were then billed over $60 for a mediocre breakfast buffet that they claimed was not included on the promotion. Bait and switch, with no real explanation.
Room was clean, facilities are average , pool is way too small for their usage, you can't possibly use it as a lap pool as it is used as a recreational pool and very very crowded most if the day. hot tub is Luke warm at best. Hotel has a sleek modern design. Ultimately poor communication and an unexpected, outrageously overpriced buffet bill is unacceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel, featuring a 12-story atrium lobby with sleek modern guestrooms and public spaces with lots of natural light, and designed with warm wood and stonework details complementing Colorado's organic landscape. Just a short distance from both downtown and Denver International Airport. Easy access to Denver's light rail system that can transport you to downtown Denver and area shopping venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Denver